Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Girls game was the highlight of the night... Lady Cats rallied from 9 down in the second half ... OR crowd was loud & rowdy too... Definitely most vocal crowd of the season & it seemed that the girls really fed off of the crowd

Congrats to both OR teams. Went to games last night and for the time change it was a nice crowd. Idk if it was because the girls seem to be back near lady cats standards but your right, you guys had a nice turnout last night. I know you guys have been so good for so long you can't see improvement in your teams because there's so little to improve on. But I noticed the CC boys team looked a lot more composed last night. My buddy said they had four guys out for season and they really have no depth. But, their main team is all sophomores and a couple freshman and couple jrs, no seniors. I know you guys won handily, but it was a good first 13 minutes of bball for cc, four point game I think. Then, the constant pressure took its toll.

You guys have a couple JV kids that look pretty good too. The little chubby left hand guard looks like a player.

Glad Higgins got that dunk, that's what people wanted to see, including me. Lol. Again, congrats and hope you were treated much better than in past games. Good luck rest of way.

+1 Thanks bud. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Fulton fan, where are you? give us some insight on your team. As always I'm sure they're good with great athletes. Like us they don't have a lot of size I hear? How do y'all see the game going?

This should be a really good game this Fulton team is deep and plays hard. I'm anxious to see how they stack up to OR...

81-31.....Wow. I've never seen a Fulton team bet that badly.

It all came together for the Wildcats tonight. We played our best game of the year. Fulton really struggled with our press and length. Kentel got in foul trouble early, and Tee Higgins had a HUGE dunk to start the game that set the tone and we didn't look back. We went for the kill, and they just could never respond. With all of that and Fulton's shots not falling (a lot of that had to do with our length on defense) and the route was on. If we played 10 times it would never be like this again, but I think we are the superior team to them this year regardless. Fulton's guys never stopped trying, so you gotta respect that. Unbelievable atmosphere. They said on the radio they had to close the doors and lock them, and there was 300-400 people outside still trying to get in, it was unreal. Never seen Wildcat Arena like that.

How 'bout those Cats?!?! An amazing atmosphere with an arena packed to gills... 4-5 deep in standing room area. OR defense was on fire as well.... Nobody saw this coming... Wow! Nice to meet you finally rebelwoman!

It was great to meet you too tnchad! I wish the game wasn't so lopsided though. I predicted a 15 point Wildcat win. Last years game was so exciting all the way down to Tee's buzzer beater. I was hoping for another barn burner that that one. Edited by rebelwoman87

It was great to meet you too tnchad! I wish the game wasn't so lopsided though. I predicted a 15 point Wildcat win. Last years game was so exciting all the way down to Tee's buzzer beater. I was hoping for another barn burner that that one.

I was ok with the blowout ... lol...buzzer beaters work my nerves way too much!!!  Maybe OR will get a little respect in middle/west tn now?

Great Atmosphere, would have liked to see the Fulton Starters actually play, 2nd group for Fulton are not close to being ready. Note to All High School Coaches,take a page from Oak Ridge Coach on how to prepare your kids, PLAY TOUGH COMP EARLY and stop worrying about wins and losses early in the year, COMPETITION MATTERS and if your not playing Quality Teams it shows up Later. Nice to see people actually support their program instead of just talking about it

Great Atmosphere, would have liked to see the Fulton Starters actually play, 2nd group for Fulton are not close to being ready. Note to All High School Coaches,take a page from Oak Ridge Coach on how to prepare your kids, PLAY TOUGH COMP EARLY and stop worrying about wins and losses early in the year, COMPETITION MATTERS and if your not playing Quality Teams it shows up Later. Nice to see people actually support their program instead of just talking about it

Fulton starters didn't play? I'm confused haha

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah saw that SS guess that explained what happened our 1's against their 2's

What surprises me about Oak Ridge is they've played 31 games and they can still run and gun. Most everyone else has only played about 22 or so.

Saw rebelwoman87 and got a great big ole hug! Ya All eat your hearts out.

Wildcat Arena was a "Wild" place last night, it was rocking. Almost felt sorry for Fulton … I said almost. You have to put to folks if and when you can.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Edited by bounder

Yeah saw that SS guess that explained what happened our 1's against their 2's

What surprises me about Oak Ridge is they've played 31 games and they can still run and gun. Most everyone else has only played about 22 or so.

Saw rebelwoman87 and got a great big ole hug! Ya All eat your hearts out.

Wildcat Arena was a "Wild" place last night, it was rocking. Almost felt sorry for Fulton … I said almost. You have to put to folks if and when you can.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Dang, no wonder we beat 'em so bad huh Papa B? Didn't even play their starters, yikes. I'm jealous. R-Dub never gives me hugs :(

Edited by SweetScience