Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

I just checked the basketball website and there is a # 4 Timothy Thomas, a 6'3" junior small forward. Probably not the guy you described. The web site didn't have the JV roster.

No it definitely wasn't that kid. This kid was maybe 5'8" and very quick and plays fantastic defense. Didn't see him on the frosh team last year, which makes me think he's a freshman this year. Fun to watch.

SS, basketball is just something to do until spring football, just kidding. Coach Green said Tee will practice today and see how it goes. Then, decide if and how much he will play against CAK.

How does the girls team look this year? I have a neighbor on the team?

SS, you going to the Bahamas with the guys right? Ha Ha

SS, basketball is just something to do until spring football, just kidding. Coach Green said Tee will practice today and see how it goes. Then, decide if and how much he will play against CAK.

How does the girls team look this year? I have a neighbor on the team?

SS, you going to the Bahamas with the guys right? Ha Ha

Ha I love it all man. I love basketball and football. I'm just an all around sports nut. Even grew to love the Soccer team last year, and always been a big track guy, especially sprints. I wish I was going to the Bahamas dude. Show my speedo off.

good challenge for a small school like us. And we played them really close for as long as we really could. Missing our football players hurt, but I'd rather lose a few bball games than give up Friday nights. Glad to see our new coach scheduling some real competition for non conference

So you're liking the new coach?  That's good.  I knew the former coach and really liked him, hated that he had to give it up.  My son played youth league at Harriman, but played at a different high school.  You have a good middle school coach too.  Good luck to you guys.  Nothing wrong with losing to bigger schools.....it will just make better players in the long run.

So you're liking the new coach? That's good. I knew the former coach and really liked him, hated that he had to give it up. My son played youth league at Harriman, but played at a different high school. You have a good middle school coach too. Good luck to you guys. Nothing wrong with losing to bigger schools.....it will just make better players in the long run.

I definitely saw some bright spots in his coaching last night. Much more disciplined already. The last coach never took control imo. We love our middle school coach. Not only is he a good coach, but he also makes these kids into great young men. How long ago did he play in harriman? I am pretty young myself and may have played with him. Edited by bluedevil6913

I definitely saw some bright spots in his coaching last night. Much more disciplined already. The last coach never took control imo. We love our middle school coach. Not only is he a good coach, but he also makes these kids into great young men. How long ago did he play in harriman? I am pretty young myself and may have played with him.

He is 30.  He actually played youth league with the middle school coach.   I've lived in Oak Ridge for over 10 years now, and I've crossed over.  lol  But I still keep up with the Roane County teams too.  I am glad the new coach is doing well.  I'll probably try to watch a game or two if I can.