Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

I was thinking that Tuesday night, Sweet.  Having both at wide-out would have helped this year for sure.  As for Gibson, good athlete, but not quite there as a basketball player.  His game has improved from last season, but then just about every else's has too.  I think he has the potential to fill Ted's shoes as a defensive stopper.  I really disagree that he is better than the starters ahead of him, but honestly, in Green's system, a starter is just a 1 min substitution away.  He will get his minutes and I think he will make the most of them.

I was thinking that Tuesday night, Sweet. Having both at wide-out would have helped this year for sure. As for Gibson, good athlete, but not quite there as a basketball player. His game has improved from last season, but then just about every else's has too. I think he has the potential to fill Ted's shoes as a defensive stopper. I really disagree that he is better than the starters ahead of him, but honestly, in Green's system, a starter is just a 1 min substitution away. He will get his minutes and I think he will make the most of them.

Whose place does he fill off the bench? Taijon? Jones is huge behind the 3 point line, but Gibson is probably better off the dribble.

Yea taijon and EJ have gotten way better and I like him coming off the bench he brings a spark I just think he should play more but I think people are going off of what he did in the Fulton game last year how he came in and killed it's early though coach green knows what he's doing clearly avg 20 wins so we'll see

Gibson had a great game tonight, so did Bush, Taijon, Tee, Tyshawn etc etc etc. That oop to Tee from the freshman PG was ridiculous. Great game.

The oop was perfect. Marcus is doing fantastic.  He looks so little out there.  It was a great game....I sort of wished they could hit 100 pts.

And the girls looked good too....good start for the new coach.

Sorry Nole all I've found so far is an article on the tournament. You probably have this already.

www.freeport.nassauguardian.net

Then click sports. The article says OR should be one of the best teams there.

Thanks!

So from the article, here are the teams:

From the U.S.A.:

Tennessee:

Seigal High School

Cherokee High School

Jefferson County

Oak Ridge High

Illinois:

St. Rita’s High School

Bahamas:

C.I Gibson