Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

They're definitely better, but that was a really good team. Came within a hair of beating Joe Jackson led White Station in the state tournament. Who is the best player you have ever seen for OR? For me, it would have to be Halston Lane. He could do it all.[/

Out of the last 10 years I'll say Lonnie mcclanahan and tee Higgins just my opinion been a lot of good players though

Yeah there has been. Halston, Daryl Miller, Tee are all up there for me.

Eat your heart out SS even this old man got a hug and got to meet a very good looking young man, that probably needs to come on over to the Ridge.

And the cats looked strong til they got too far ahead and got sloppy.

Thursday night boys JV and Girls Varsity against Farragut. Friday we got Knox Central. Come on down.

WILDCAT PRIDE

Edited by bounder

Eat your heart out SS even this old man got a hug and got to meet a very good looking young man, that probably needs to come on over to the Ridge.

Thursday night boys JV and Girls Varsity against Farragut. Friday we got Knox Central. Come on down.

WILDCAT PRIDE

It was great seeing you again too Bounder. And I met another gentleman that BFSI introduced me to that was very nice. My boy loves watching Tee play ball. He enjoys OR hoops as much as I do, but he's staying right where he's at lol!

WILDCAT PRIDE

Well …  my bad it's the Girls JV and  Girls Varsity tonight

Good sweep of Central tonight by the Wildcats.  Central boys team is much improved, but didn't make much of a difference as the Wildcats won going away 94-66.  Awesome to see the pep band there at the game.  I hope that they keep doing it.  A real basketball program has a pep band in the stands.

Good sweep of Central tonight by the Wildcats. Central boys team is much improved, but didn't make much of a difference as the Wildcats won going away 94-66. Awesome to see the pep band there at the game. I hope that they keep doing it. A real basketball program has a pep band in the stands.

Loved it when they played Roll Wildcats Roll at the end. Middleton was a beast tonight.

Looks like Oak Ridge and East may be the title game. East is long and athletic. Lomax and Moss are a dangerous backcourt. Lawson is a do everything freshman and they have another 6-8 freshman that tries to dunk everything. OR has Tee and DM so it could be an awesome match-up. Last year in 1A everyone was waiting on Mitchell/Union City. This could be the same situation.

Looks like Oak Ridge and East may be the title game. East is long and athletic. Lomax and Moss are a dangerous backcourt. Lawson is a do everything freshman and they have another 6-8 freshman that tries to dunk everything. OR has Tee and DM so it could be an awesome match-up. Last year in 1A everyone was waiting on Mitchell/Union City. This could be the same situation.

If Middleton plays like he did tonight all year we will be hard to beat on this side of the state. He was all over the place and really hustling. He's in a lot better shape than he was last year. He played the way he did in the Memphis East game last year, tonight. While Tee and Darel (when he wants to be) are very good, we have a lot more than just them. Taijon Jones, EJ Bush, and Shequan Gibson to name a few have drastically improved since last year. Edited by SweetScience