LazIndex Top 10 Round 1 1A & 2A

LazIndexTN

Y'all had a couple players leave at some point of the game, and came back and played! So by your logic they were just dinged up so they were 100% when they came back in, right!

they were hurting not injured.you think wc was the only team on the field that had players not at a 100%.huntingdon had players not at 100% plus they had injured players not playing.injured and not at a 100% two total different things.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evidently the player was not injured if he was still playing.every team has players hurting this time of year.there's a big difference in being dinged up and be injured .

Three of WC injured players were very close to having season ending injuries prior to this game, and they gutted out the pain and played well and made a difference!  They wanted to play because they are seniors and its most likely the last year of football for them! So tell them they were just banged up a little and see what they tell you!  They know the difference  in being injured or being banged up!  As waker commented  earlier on making light of injuries, so don't make light of our injuries either because we are better than we were that night and still come out with the win!

I have to say this Little grudge that Wayne County and Huntington has is pretty dang entertaining! How u guys keep from having bench clearing brawls I will never know cause all this smack talk has to get to players!!! I may make the drive next year to watch these 2 play in season because I'm pretty sure they won't meet again this year!!!

I apologize to all you Monterey fans for having to read all this. We don't have this problem with any other team in the state. It goes back to 2011 when HHS had fielded their best team ever and WC went over there in the third round while both was undefeated and gave them a spanking and they still mad. Then this year they fielded a team that was better than their 2011 team, according to them, and wound up in the same region as WC and they came over here and got another spanking. Just wanted to let you know why they stay mad all the time. Edited by wildcat89

they were hurting not injured.you think wc was the only team on the field that had players not at a 100%.huntingdon had players not at 100% plus they had injured players not playing.injured and not at a 100% two total different things.

Nobody said you didn't, you keep saying you did, so we did too!

at least one of them will require surgery, if not two, so I would say injured!  GEEEEZ

I apologize to all you Monterey fans for having to read all this. We don't have this problem with any other team in the state. It goes back to 2011 when HHS had fielded their best team ever and WC went over there in the third round while both was undefeated and gave them a spanking and they still mad. Then this year they fielded a team that was better than their 2011 team, according to them, and wound up in the same region as WC and they came over here and got another spanking. Just wanted to let you know why they stay mad all the time.

Well once again Numbers don't lie!!! Score tells the winner not the people not playing!!! Excuses never win!

I apologize to all you Monterey fans for having to read all this. We don't have this problem with any other team in the state. It goes back to 2011 when HHS had fielded their best team ever and WC went over there in the third round while both was undefeated and gave them a spanking and they still mad. Then this year they fielded a team that was better than their 2011 team, according to them, and wound up in the same region as WC and they came over here and got another spanking. Just wanted to let you know why they stay mad all the time.

I'm sorry I got off topic, guys but I'm tired of some of them, over and over saying we won by default, because of injuries, and now the refs helped us!  I was just saying we had our own problems too!  But we over came those, and we simply were the better team that night!

1. 3rd down and long, rice knee down, right in front of white hat let him get up and run, but I guess ref thinks that is legal as he let wc Def spear our qb with knee on the ground, guess he is confused been watching Sunday and Friday ball.

2. 3rd and really long, your receiver not only trapped ball but film shows it skipped, LJ missed it.

3. Same drive #7 for Huntingdon intercepted rice, entire lowered half of body in bounds and clear catch, called incomplete by same line Judge.

4. You named already.

Also, I've never said wc didn't play good, nor did I say they cheated. The gang tackle on 44, that broke his leg was legal just bad luck, one little Scrawnny fella dug in a little after leg already broke, because Pearson trucked pancaked him the play before.

But with neutral refs even with 11 and 44 out obviously we had a chance, only down 8 points with 4 min left in game.

But whom ever said even if 11 and 44 not 2 best players, they had all the reps, all the timing, and offense built around them since July. Do we have other athletes of course, but our current qb now, has never been a qb and learning on the fly, but he did nice job vs Bruceton, but that is not much of a gage. This is not what you want 1 week before playoffs. But would love to have seen that hard hitting game with just a little more balanced reffing. I do give props to WC for hard hitting physical game and look forward to our next match up whether that be this year or next.

Edited by stangfan89

1. 3rd down and long, rice knee down, right in front of white hat let him get up and run, but I guess reference thinks that is legal as he let wc Def spear our qb on the ground, guess he confused been watching Sunday and Friday ball.

2. 3rd and really long, your receiver not only trapped ball but film shows it skipped, LJ missed it.

3. Same drive #7 for Huntingdon intercepted rice, entire lowered half of body in bounds and clear catch, called incomplete by same line Judge.

4. You named already.

5. I've never said wc didn't play good nor did I say they cheated, gang tackle on 44 was legal just bad luck, one little Scrawnny fella dug in a little after leg already broke because Pearson trucked pancakes him the play before.

But with neutral refs even with 11 and 44 out obviously we had a chance.

But whom ever said even if 11 and 44 not 2 best players, they had all the reps, all the timing, and offense built around them. Do we have other athletes of course, but qb now has never been a qb and learning on the fly, which is not what you want 1 week before playoffs. But would love to have seen that hard hitting game with just a little more balanced reffing. I do give props to WC for hard hitting physical game.

the ref were injured and not at a 100%

1. 3rd down and long, rice knee down, right in front of white hat let him get up and run, but I guess reference thinks that is legal as he let wc Def spear our qb on the ground, guess he confused been watching Sunday and Friday ball.

4. You named already.

5. I've never said wc didn't play good nor did I say they cheated, gang tackle on 44 was legal just bad luck, one little Scrawnny fella dug in a little after leg already broke because Pearson trucked pancakes him the play before.

But with neutral refs even with 11 and 44 out obviously we had a chance.

But whom ever said even if 11 and 44 not 2 best players, they had all the reps, all the timing, and offense built around them. Do we have other athletes of course, but qb now has never been a qb and learning on the fly, which is not what you want 1 week before playoffs. But would love to have seen that hard hitting game with just a little more balanced reffing. I do give props to WC for hard hitting physical game.

I agree, not the best refs, but I know without a doubt that wasn't even close to a spear if your talking about when your QB dropped the ball and fell on it!  It was more like a hard downward 2 hand touch, the kid never left his feet!  Couldn't say about the knee down didn't see that or the interception on the sidelines, i'm assuming you are talking about, because the film I watched you couldn't see for the players!  I bet they didn't miss anything on HHS though, I know at least two false starts that weren't called and one of those resulted in a 1st down I beleive, Just an example of no calls, but the teams don't get to pick the refs so whatever they do we can't help, even though I tell them alot they missed a call!  LOL

1. 3rd down and long, rice knee down, right in front of white hat let him get up and run, but I guess ref thinks that is legal as he let wc Def spear our qb with knee on the ground, guess he is confused been watching Sunday and Friday ball.

4. You named already.

Also, I've never said wc didn't play good, nor did I say they cheated. The gang tackle on 44, that broke his leg was legal just bad luck, one little Scrawnny fella dug in a little after leg already broke, because Pearson trucked pancaked him the play before.

But with neutral refs even with 11 and 44 out obviously we had a chance, only down 8 points with 4 min left in game.

But whom ever said even if 11 and 44 not 2 best players, they had all the reps, all the timing, and offense built around them since July. Do we have other athletes of course, but our current qb now, has never been a qb and learning on the fly, but he did nice job vs Bruceton, but that is not much of a gage. This is not what you want 1 week before playoffs. But would love to have seen that hard hitting game with just a little more balanced reffing. I do give props to WC for hard hitting physical game and look forward to our next match up whether that be this year or next.

I will say, without a doubt HHS would have been better with #11 & #44 healthy, but that was all I was saying, some of our best players weren't even close to 100% that's it, that's all I meant!

I agree, not the best refs, but I know without a doubt that wasn't even close to a spear if your talking about when your QB dropped the ball and fell on it! It was more like a hard downward 2 hand touch, the kid never left his feet! Couldn't say about the knee down didn't see that or the interception on the sidelines, i'm assuming you are talking about, because the film I watched you couldn't see for the players! I bet they didn't miss anything on HHS though, I know at least two false starts that weren't called and one of those resulted in a 1st down I beleive, Just an example of no calls, but the teams don't get to pick the refs so whatever they do we can't help, even though I tell them alot they missed a call! LOL

The only positive drive they had all night was the interception return down to the five and on it 10 of our 11 got blocked in the back but we ain't crying about the refs missing those.