Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

You boys were up all night talking to Pop Kay Stagger Lee Jr.? Oh for the love of Biscuits....! Gentlemen, we got a game to play tonight.....please reframe from engaging with the Village Idiot..! I enjoy the back and forth....tying things up around the Hut. Best see you in the stands for the battle to commence. Safe travels all....stay out of ditches OB....

Kaza-pop-a-not :thumb:

Teeing off hol down the fort Kaz!

Game Day! Those Greenback All Stars are looking forward to getting a meaningful playoff win for the first time in over 20 years. They have the talent to get it done, but do they have the mental makeup and the coaching to make a run? We shall see. On the other hand, TL has been there done that and he has his team playing their best ball of the season. Throw my previous predictions out the window. I have had more time to think. Scoring will be hard to come by. With the big lineman out and the big tight end not 100% for Greenback, it helps Oneida's chances. At the end of the day, how can you go against orngnblk's coaching buddies and Jalen Hurd at RB? Give me Greenback 14-0.