Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudy, how do you post these pictures?? I've got one with a feller who has his head crammed up his rear end and at the bottom it says "Meanwhile in Washington" Lol. I've been wanting to put that on here the last 2 years

Haha. Go to http://tinypic.com and select the file and upload it. Then copy the link from the space that says its the link for message boards. Hope this helps. Edited by RudyWasOffsides

OK I'm picking Coalfield just because its so hard to beat another good team twice.WHAT does Harriman have to do to win?I have a good idea but what are your all thoughts.Harriman beat them already and now it looks like they don't have a chance.

need 3-4 inches of rain and THE trumpets to start blowing to keep it from being a mercy rule

OK I'm picking Coalfield just because its so hard to beat another good team twice.WHAT does Harriman have to do to win?I have a good idea but what are your all thoughts.Harriman beat them already and now it looks like they don't have a chance.

Harriman knows they have more than a chance, its their game to lose. It's going to be a hard fought game.

Harriman needs to play well in the secondary to win. That and get #30 going this time around and they should win. Coalfield has to limit the big play and not turn the football over. Should be a great game.

Harriman needs to play well in the secondary to win. That and get #30 going this time around and they should win. Coalfield has to limit the big play and not turn the football over. Should be a great game.

I thought you guys did a good job against the run in the first game. A big factor in this game will be which staff adjusts the best from the first game. It's hard to pick against CF in the playoffs. Especially with McKinney back Edited by RudyWasOffsides

I thought you guys did a good job against the run in the first game. A big factor in this game will be which staff adjusts the best from the first game. It's hard to pick against CF in the playoffs. Especially with McKinney back

Coach Henry usually has the kids ready to go in November. We did do a good job overall other than a couple big runs. We can't do that or we will get beat.

Mark my words 12 will have a better game than 30. He's the quicker back and a little more shifty Edited by bluedevil6913