Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

From what i am hearing they expect to win out of this bracket now.Say they got the whole team back and are ready to make that run.Them and Oneida have been playing he best ball from what I hear.

Any team getting that type of skill player back from injury becomes very hard to beat again IMO

I would like to see C, GB, and O play...But I would LOVE to keep watching these DOGS play a bit longer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them being an under dog is about as realistic as unicorns and fairy dust, lol. It's understandable as to why we're underdogs for our game Friday because of obvious reasons. For Greenback to think they're an underdog after some of the things they've done to teams this year, not a chance in heck that they're under dog in any game until the 4th round possibly if they continue to win and play well. I still don't exactly know if i'm ready to say they're underdog even then. Not that they can't be beat this Friday, but due to their track record this season, they're certainly the favorites! There's no thinking twice about that.

I agree, I'm thinking Greenback should take the east this year. I believe they make it to the semis for sure, it will be the first time since 93 I believe.

Obviously the opponents were different.... but CF is averaging about 45 a game with the QB and a very ugly 19 or so without him. He makes a couple TDs difference maybe more against a poor pass defense like Harriman's. What was it before? 21-16? Sad to say, but I think CF rolls at Harriman... 36 to 20.

Obviously the opponents were different.... but CF is averaging about 45 a game with the QB and a very ugly 19 or so without him. He makes a couple TDs difference maybe more against a poor pass defense like Harriman's. What was it before? 21-16? Sad to say, but I think CF rolls at Harriman... 36 to 20.

It's a possibility but I don't think they keep our offense off the field long enough to score 36. Plus if history runs its course then we could be in for a lower scoring game. The past matches have been low scoring and I can see this one going in that direction to be honest. If Coalfield can have a night like GB did then you're absolutely right it could be that score. If our offense does the job then I think it'll make a significant difference. Edited by SportsnetWriter2

It's a possibility but I don't think they keep our offense off the field long enough to score 36. Plus if history runs its course then we could be in for a lower scoring game. The past matches have been low scoring and I can see this one going in that direction to be honest. If Coalfield can have a night like GB did then you're absolutely right it could be that score. If our offense does the job then I think it'll make a significant difference.

Wasn't it 8-6 last year with Harriman dinking a FG off the upright?