Round 2 Rockwood hosts GCA

Raven52

I give you 2 days without breaking silence. From then on, it's balls to the wall!

Lol. He's made 7 posts since the radio silence post. Roughly 1/5 of the posts on this theead are his. Come on TIgerNation, you can't leave us in the dark all week. I feel like I just watched the scene from dumb and dumber when Harry bet Lloyd that he could get home to bet by the end of the day. Lol.

so93t2.jpg

Already counting us out I see. They're out for revenge, in particular, Jones is. Put the rumors to bed, it's getting annoying. He's fine. If he wasn't fine, he wouldn't of been out there, plain and simple. We've got other people to run the ball. That's evident with Jayden Woods and Ryan McCain. Don't care if they are not Jones or not. Still run hard, especially Woods. Bet you anything most of you all weren't giving us a chance in the game earlier in the year, and we had a two touchdown lead that we let get away, and then he got ejected and pretty much took the air out of our lead even more. If jones stays in the game the entire time, woods runs the ball like he should, Will Warner completes a few key passes(which can be done if needed) we should be in good shape. Not counting out GCA, just don't see how you all can pretty much give it too them when the game hasn't been played yet. Revenge is key. Whatever happens, it's going to be a really close, physical game. Obviously both teams hate each other. Civitan field is going to be rocking with fans, and it's going to be really entertaining to watch. Enough with the rumors though. We can talk trash and everything because that's what rivals do, but no need to continue with rumors that are false.

Already counting us out I see. They're out for revenge, in particular, Jones is. Put the rumors to bed, it's getting annoying. He's fine. If he wasn't fine, he wouldn't of been out there, plain and simple. We've got other people to run the ball. That's evident with Jayden Woods and Ryan McCain. Don't care if they are not Jones or not. Still run hard, especially Woods. Bet you anything most of you all weren't giving us a chance in the game earlier in the year, and we had a two touchdown lead that we let get away, and then he got ejected and pretty much took the air out of our lead even more. If jones stays in the game the entire time, woods runs the ball like he should, Will Warner completes a few key passes(which can be done if needed) we should be in good shape. Not counting out GCA, just don't see how you all can pretty much give it too them when the game hasn't been played yet. Revenge is key. Whatever happens, it's going to be a really close, physical game. Obviously both teams hate each other. Civitan field is going to be rocking with fans, and it's going to be really entertaining to watch. Enough with the rumors though. We can talk trash and everything because that's what rivals do, but no need to continue with rumors that are false.

Who's counting you out?

Just watched the RW replay. Jones looked 100% to me. More than 100 yards rushing another 88 receiving on 3 catches. Rockwood, however, couldn't make stops on defense and had just seven possessions on the night, which didn't allow their offense to wear down the HV defense. Rockwood will have to play better to beat GCA. I did, however, think Rockwood would struggle with this game. HV was a pretty good 4 seed and all RW talked about all week was GCA. They're lucky they held on tonight.