Knox Central @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give it to Greeneville's team and coaches on the win but I must say what i'm about to say. Greeneville's fans are the TRASHIEST BUNCH of people I've ever been around. Your fans on our side were constantly trying to coax of fans, players and coaches into an altercation. And then your students come and try to jump around in our players faces and act a darn fool and had it not been for your coaches, they would have got to them. You Greeneville fans have absolutly no Class and/or sportsmanship. I pray to god that Catholic fans treat your fans and players they way you did ours tonight. You people suck.

If you don't mind please give some examples. I sat on the visitor side (like lot of fans do every game because half a the home side is season tickets, views better). I didn't see anything out of the norm other than both sides cheering for their team.

Also the game is in Greeneville so I'm sure the same ppl that were there last week will be there again

Edited by Swipes

I will give it to Greeneville's team and coaches on the win but I must say what i'm about to say. Greeneville's fans are the TRASHIEST BUNCH of people I've ever been around. Your fans on our side were constantly trying to coax of fans, players and coaches into an altercation. And then your students come and try to jump around in our players faces and act a darn fool and had it not been for your coaches, they would have got to them. You Greeneville fans have absolutly no Class and/or sportsmanship. I pray to god that Catholic fans treat your fans and players they way you did ours tonight. You people suck.

I honestly don't believe a word of this, Morristown West is one of Greeneville's biggest rivals and I've been up to Burley just about every other year for the past decade and then some, and I have never seen anything like this. Yes, Greeneville's fans are a lively bunch who love their trash talk and can get pretty annoying sometimes but I'd bet anything that the incidents mentioned here are either greatly exaggerated or downright false.  Any claim that this years Central Bobcats are anything less than the reincarnation of the '85  Bears has been met with hostility by this poster and I have yet to see him give credit to any of the teams that have beat Central this year aside from that half hearted compliment he gave Greeneville before bashing their fans.  I think this comment is just extreme sour grapes and I think Greeneville's fans are owed an apology.

I honestly don't believe a word of this, Morristown West is one of Greeneville's biggest rivals and I've been up to Burley just about every other year for the past decade and then some, and I have never seen anything like this. Yes, Greeneville's fans are a lively bunch who love their trash talk and can get pretty annoying sometimes but I'd bet anything that the incidents mentioned here are either greatly exaggerated or downright false. Any claim that this years Central Bobcats are anything less than the reincarnation of the '85 Bears has been met with hostility by this poster and I have yet to see him give credit to any of the teams that have beat Central this year aside from that half hearted compliment he gave Greeneville before bashing their fans. I think this comment is just extreme sour grapes and I think Greeneville's fans are owed an apology.

I wouldn't call it false although I wasn't there I know when Fulton got whooped twice at burley their fans were really hostile... But at the same time it's high school kids so you know how that goes...

I wouldn't call it false although I wasn't there I know when Fulton got whooped twice at burley their fans were really hostile... But at the same time it's high school kids so you know how that goes...

your going to call greeneville hostile have you been on fulton and catholic post and saw when fulton fans/parents caused problems and the had to rush catholic players to the locker room. Wow some nerve and kids will be kids but when its adults doing it know that's wrong in so many levels.

your going to call greeneville hostile have you been on fulton and catholic post and saw when fulton fans/parents caused problems and the had to rush catholic players to the locker room. Wow some nerve and kids will be kids but when its adults doing it know that's wrong in so many levels.

I wasn't at the Fulton game so I have no idea what happened nor was I at Greeneville... All I said is I would not call it completely false if I was not there...

I wasn't at the Fulton game so I have no idea what happened nor was I at Greeneville... All I said is I would not call it completely false if I was not there...

I was there at every game you are talking about and last night and seen no problems. Then we have Central Football, tweet looking for one of our players, Dabbs, wanting to let him know how classy he was and one of the best running backs they had seen. That doesn't come from an ooponent often nor does it go to a school that is so hostile!

Lol. So much butt-hurt. Central got beat. Congratulations on an amazing season, but have some class in defeat. The Bobcats lost to a better team. It happens. Let the loss be a motivational tool for next season. Get in the weight room & prepare to be even better next season. Move on. No need to spread rumors & talk trash on a message board. That screams desperation & weakness. The Knox Central football program has nothing but success ahead under the direction of Coach Rosser. But you lost this one. Move on.

I love how a bunch of people who weren't at the game get on here and call me out, while I was on Central's sideline and saw all this that I claimed go down. Oh and GREENEDEVILARMY, the people I was referring to was the small collection of Devil fans over on our side and your students. I even talked to one of your Police officers after the game, and he told me that yall have had problems with those people saying that they have "Caused problems before." Folks, nothing I get on here and say is a lie or fictional and no I'm not spreading rumors. I give Greeneville's team all the credit in the world for the win and Dabbs is one heck of a RB. Yall had a gamplan and executed it VERY well. But I will not take back anything I've said about your fans or apologize for anything. Your fans are TRASH and classless, end of discussion.

Edited by chsbobcat09

I love how a bunch of people who weren't at the game get on here and call me out, while I was on Central's sideline and saw all this that I claimed go down. Oh and GREENEDEVILARMY, the people I was referring to was the small collection of Devil fans over on our side and your students. I even talked to one of your Police officers after the game, and he told me that yall have had problems with those people saying that they have "Caused problems before." Folks, nothing I get on here and say is a lie or fictional and no I'm not spreading rumors. I give Greeneville's team all the credit in the world for the win and Dabbs is one heck of a RB. Yall had a gamplan and executed it VERY well. But I will not take back anything I've said about your fans or apologize for anything. Your fans are TRASH and classless, end of discussion.

I and everyone els call bullcrap. And the only trash I have found on coachT is you. and one of your own coach came from greeneville. And you ant worth my time anymore because you are imbarising your self. I know the cops that worked the game Friday and I will talk to them Sunday so if you are lying like I know you are I will call you out and if it's true I am MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT. And by the way tell your football team academy sports has hightops on sale for basketball season lace the up house cats!!! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Like I said earlier give an example of what fans were saying? There were more than a small collection of Greeneville fans sitting on that side and do every single game. i was on the 50 yard line on the visitors side so are you calling me trash? I actually had a very good football conversation with a central fan right behind me the whole game. I hope your not refering to the cop that talked to one of your coaches....

Let me say this to you chsbobcat09. One of our fans sitting on your side was our Mayor of Greeneville. During the first quarter one of your coaches was screaming the F bombs at your players over and over again. Our Mayor stood up and asked him to please watch his language that there were people that didn't want to hear that. Your coach them turned around and pointed at our Mayor and said F*** Y**. Our Mayor then went and got 2 policeman on duty that had to come on the sidelines and speak to your coach about his behavior. I saw many of our fans on the field after the game patting your boys and your coaches on the back telling them what a good game they played. Which they did. They were a tough team. I would say just put your tail between your legs now and zip it but bobcats don't have tails. GO DEVILS!