Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

I can't say for sure but that's where the film crews set up.

Thanks for your insight

Nobody cares about an electrical outlet, bring you an extension cord, this is a football thread!

A good idea I will tell them that and dont worry I got all week to talk about this game.  People pay for these games on nfhs, and other people like to watch the replays so be quiet, this questions were relevant to the thread.

Could DJ return this game?I remember somebody saying when he got injured he might could return by the second rd.

I really wish people would be quiet about this stuff on here it is ridiculous, not hating on you horse just stating facts.  Keep this talk at Joes BBQ or go to the practices.  Not trying to sound mean this is to everybody talking about stuff that opposing fans and coaches might see.  BTW NCS fans I wrote this not saying whether he is coming back or not, prepare for him or dont Im not giving anything away I just dont want anyone else to either.

Thanks for your insight

A good idea I will tell them that and dont worry I got all week to talk about this game.  People pay for these games on nfhs, and other people like to watch the replays so be quiet, this questions were relevant to the thread.

I really wish people would be quiet about this stuff on here it is ridiculous, not hating on you horse just stating facts.  Keep this talk at Joes BBQ or go to the practices.  Not trying to sound mean this is to everybody talking about stuff that opposing fans and coaches might see.  BTW NCS fans I wrote this not saying whether he is coming back or not, prepare for him or dont Im not giving anything away I just dont want anyone else to either.

for goodness sakes, Kermit! The coaches don't prepare for teams by what they read on coach T.

Thanks for your insight

A good idea I will tell them that and dont worry I got all week to talk about this game. People pay for these games on nfhs, and other people like to watch the replays so be quiet, this questions were relevant to the thread.

I really wish people would be quiet about this stuff on here it is ridiculous, not hating on you horse just stating facts. Keep this talk at Joes BBQ or go to the practices. Not trying to sound mean this is to everybody talking about stuff that opposing fans and coaches might see. BTW NCS fans I wrote this not saying whether he is coming back or not, prepare for him or dont Im not giving anything away I just dont want anyone else to either.

i don't go to Joe's.its ridiculous that you think a coach gets on here and reads so he can prepare for a team or certain players. Edited by horse

most coaches dont get on coach t dont mean some fans dont use word of mouth to tell the coaches what is going on. At end of day it is better left unsaid.

Why keep secrets about who's playing and who ain't? I'm trying to pull for y'all here but quit being scared and put it all on the table. Y'all used to be one of those teams that said here it is now stop it, now your one of those teams that tries to hide what's going on! I'm sure Ncs will prepare for the best you got and then if he don't play then they've over prepared so don't matter much anyway
  • Upvote 1