Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Huntingdon, WC, and Houston co won last night. That's our top 3 teams in the region. It seems those 3 had a good night. The only comparisons the Mustangs have against the Eagles is the 2 opponents we have in common. NCS against TC- 43-14. Mustangs against TC 39-0. NCS/CA 64-8 HHS/CA 62-6. Looks like there may just be a fight on fri.

Edited by Waker

Seems the passing game worked just fine last night. Everyone keeps saying we are on our 4th string qb, but it isn't a knock against Keeton. It's true, but after the way he has stepped up, I'll put him up against others first string. They played with heart last night. Ask TC. One thing is certain. Huntingdon isn't traveling to NCS to just try to compete. They plan on coming in and kicking the door down and asking, "Remember Us?" These boys don't know a lot about losing. And don't like it.

That's the spirit!

Huntingdon posters please don't stoop to that level and complain about playing private schools. We've been playing them in the playoffs and beating them for as long as I remember. I'm looking forward to another good game this week and may the better team win

+1

OK let's agree to disagree which is what happened when this was voted on this year, it failed by one vote I think which means boars was split. Let's move on to smack talc and the players in this game, as I definitely have no love lost for wc89 or anyone from Wayne County which started it all, I just don't care for stiring-in-mud sarcasm and totally trying discount cat89 point, it's not a matter of crying it's a matter of looking at facts and stats. Just look at Mustangs rich tradition and how many gold balls do we have, you say Waverly and Scott's hill are irrelevant examples, but we have one more gold ball than they do. You have to be an awesome team,stay healthy, and just a little luck at any level Prep, college, NFL all to win a championship. Huntingdon works as hard, nice stadium, coaches put in just as much work as anyone, great fan following, yet we have one gold ball? Why is that? There are always exceptions to any rule, whether you are talking sports or mathematics, which those outlier numbers called noise and kicked out. TC 10 BALLS noise and UC last three years noize, otherwise publics just not going win gold ball 3 or 4 times out of every 10 yrs. It's not a gift wanted, not that these low population low income hard working blue coller players not giving 110% it's law of avg for team in large city that recruit from tens of thousands all star team vs Lil Ole huntingdon 2,000 population vs 100,000 lol just not going to be a fair fight law of avg over 20 year peroid is the main point. But I can see you and I both stubborn and have our opinions so we will just have to disagree on the fundamental point and agree that Huntingdon great team is going to whip them ncs boys this year.

I dont care much whether a team is public or private but good post none the less

No whining here, just winning! If you think WC is scared of Ncs then you don't know much about WC. I don't care who we play next week but would be dumb to pull for the team to win that would cost us a home game. As much as y'all get under my skin I'm pulling for y'all to win because y'all are in our region, and I always pull for our own region, and because y'all are public and because it would keep us playing at home. Come on now, we're trying to back y'all up and pull for a Mustang win. It just benefits us the most!

+1 however I ask 2 question about some kids filming the game and u say talk about football and you make this topic about Public vs Private instead of Huntingdon @Nashville Christian.  We dont care if they public or private.  We've beat them before, they might beat us this time if so it wont be just cause they are private they got a good team and a good fanbase I talked to some of the fans hanging out by charterbus before our game in 2012.  We will try to win so u can have a home game next week though lol

Somebody should start a thread that talks about this Friday's football game between H'don and NCS - this one sure isn't  :popcorneater:

+1,000, looking forward to the trip.  I think the game will be close, also since everyone wants to know I figure I would tell everyone I believer Dylan Johnson is playing.  So whatever lol.

+1

I dont care much whether a team is public or private but good post none the less

+1 however I ask 2 question about some kids filming the game and u say talk about football and you make this topic about Public vs Private instead of Huntingdon @Nashville Christian. We dont care if they public or private. We've beat them before, they might beat us this time if so it wont be just cause they are private they got a good team and a good fanbase I talked to some of the fans hanging out by charterbus before our game in 2012. We will try to win so u can have a home game next week though lol

+1,000, looking forward to the trip. I think the game will be close, also since everyone wants to know I figure I would tell everyone I believer Dylan Johnson is playing. So whatever lol.

Just poking at you Kermit, don't get all froggy on me! You might want to have those kids filming to film the locker rooms, last time we played there our kids stuff got went through and robbed. Hats off to Coach Brothers on taking care of the situation but still chaps me that it happened!

Just poking at you Kermit, don't get all froggy on me! You might want to have those kids filming to film the locker rooms, last time we played there our kids stuff got went through and robbed. Hats off to Coach Brothers on taking care of the situation but still chaps me that it happened!

don't they have someone there now?

Huntingdon, WC, and Houston co won last night. That's our top 3 teams in the region. It seems those 3 had a good night. The only comparisons the Mustangs have against the Eagles is the 2 opponents we have in common. NCS against TC- 43-14. Mustangs against TC 39-0. NCS/CA 64-8 HHS/CA 62-6. Looks like there may just be a fight on fri.

Now there ya go.  Something with substance.  This is gonna be a good one.  It may come down to whoever gets the last drive in the 4th.  

Thanks for the heads up I dont think the kids filming would wanna film locker room lol but I know some of the kids on the team and will warn them not to take too many valuables if they can help it or leave them on bus.