Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Just wondering NCSDad since u are the only one of your schools people on here how disciplined is your team do they get a lot of penalties or try to keep it to a minimum.  Also I hope your kid heals up too.

Pretty disciplined on the silly stuff like jumping offside, illegal procedure, etc.  As far as the 15-yarders, it varies from week to week.  We've had some crazy calls on those too.  Some weeks you'd think the officials are expecting a game of tiddlywinks.

Looking forward to this one! The loss to Huntingdon in the semis in 2012 was my son's last game his senior year. Hoping this NC team can get us a sweet victory this time. Expecting the toughest challenge we have faced thus far. I think these boys are up to the challenge and feel like they have a mission to fulfill. They have been playing loose and with fire in their eyes.

I'll add to the answer about penalties. I don't believe NC is undisciplined. I think this team is typical of any other team that plays hard and fast. There will be times they will get holding or false start calls or even an incidental personal foul but this staff doesn't allow repeated issues to go unaddressed with the players.