Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

No, actually it was Bucksweep that brought up history. Eagle was responding to him. Anyway, y'all deserve to be proud of your history. It won't bring a win or a loss for either team though except to use what has been learned from it.

buck said history proves ncs doesn't fair well against power running teams.wasn't talking about hhs history

Horse, in y'all's minds, how do yall compare this NCS team to the 2012 NCS team? Not stirring the pot this time, just curious. And another question, one of yall posted earlier about all the bad blood between HHS and WC, why do yall feel there is bad blood? I know there's been a lot of trash talking but I don't think that qualifies as bad blood. I know I don't dislike anybody from HHS.

Horse, in y'all's minds, how do yall compare this NCS team to the 2012 NCS team? Not stirring the pot this time, just curious. And another question, one of yall posted earlier about all the bad blood between HHS and WC, why do yall feel there is bad blood? I know there's been a lot of trash talking but I don't think that qualifies as bad blood. I know I don't dislike anybody from HHS.

One difference is that this year's team is capable of grinding out 3 and 4-yard runs.  Haven't had to do it very often as you can tell by our final scores.  We still rely on the big plays (special teams included), but that ability to pound it on 3rd-and-4 is there for the first time in 3-4 years.  And when I say pound, I mean pound.

Edited by NCSdad1962

One difference is that this year's team is capable of grinding out 3 and 4-yard runs. Haven't had to do it very often as you can tell by our final scores. We still rely on the big plays (special teams included), but that ability pound it on 3rd-and-4 is there for the first time in 3-4 years. And when I say pound, I mean pound.

I know they're not the same team, I was just wondering what they think

the 2012 team probably a little faster.this team probably got a few more playmakers.haven't seen a lot of film but what i seen 35 makes plays.but doesn't read his keyes and loses the ball sometimes.the bad blood thing you know some people.everything has to be politically correct.

the 2012 team probably a little faster.this team probably got a few more playmakers.haven't seen a lot of film but what i seen 35 makes plays.but doesn't read his keyes and loses the ball sometimes.the bad blood thing you know some people.everything has to be politically correct.

I have enjoyed the back and forth banter even though I've got caught up in it a few times and let yall get under my skin I still have no hard feelings toward any HHS poster. I hope we get to do it again this year, now go beat NCS!

And as for comparing NCS now and then, you can't. NCS was a cupcake team then compared to a very good physical team now.