Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Kind of a lot of points.......for Huntingdon to score. I don't see them busting 20 on NCS. Season ends this Friday for the Stangs. Good luck and enjoy the cool,crisp evening. 

Congrats to NCS for advancing and to Huntingdon for going as far as you have. Hard to press on with the key losses of the personnel. 

You probably won't hear anything but "crickets" from Huntingdon. They tend to run when they take a beating. 

Well.. looks like NCS is on a roll. Tough that Stangs were hobbled to begin with, and NCS is doing their thing. Wayne County and NCS will be an amazing game!

I truly respect WC, and really hope they pull it off. But, IF NCS plays to their potential, WC won't stay on the field with them. I predict NCS +14 from this point forward. JMO. Tremendous talent on that team!

Great game and win a lot of talenthe and beat us in all 3 areas, offense, defense, and special teams. With that said I was glad ncs coach got onto #10 for taunting our fans and team, but he never said a word to 35 who danced and loved his self all night. That's why UT has lost for 15 years not recruiting good poeple. If 35 was not on the field ncs would not miss a beat. Best player on the field by far was #12 and flat out ran at will on ua but did it with professionalism. I have not called out a player all year but 35 needs a little more bible study from Nashville CHRISTIAN school.

• Upvote 1