Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Yep!!

We would love to play RW also....It's just we were handicapped last year against GCA and want one more chance with these seniors...Not necessarily pulling againt RW tho

Its gonna fall out the way its supposed to. Just hope RW shows up Friday ready to battle. Im selfish. Not ready for our season to end. I guess we can all relate to that Edited by TigerNation14

Its gonna fall out the way its supposed to. I was thinking i was watching my kids last high school game come to an end. Then he jarred the ball loose on the 1 with :20 secs left. Seems our seniors werent ready to hang those pads up yet. This team never quits. They are a special group.

I'll be pulling for you fellers but I really don't care who we play. I just want to keep playing. 

Yep!!

We would love to play RW also....It's just we were handicapped last year against GCA and want one more chance with these seniors...Not necessarily pulling againt RW tho

We wanted a shot at you guys since we came off probation. We held up our end each year, you guys just couldn't win a playoff game to make it happen. Congrats on the playoff win vs SW. There's one monkey off your back. Notice I didn't use any dots, so it was sincere.

We wanted a shot at you guys since we came off probation. We held up our end each year, you guys just couldn't win a playoff game to make it happen. Congrats on the playoff win vs SW. There's one monkey off your back. Notice I didn't use any dots, so it was sincere.

The truth be darned...

And I don't use dots for any other reason

Thanks...That was a good warm up game for us to get ready for AE

Hopefully we'll stay healthy this season and the next few and continue to meet in playoffs.

Next few years we should be strong.

Just glad coaching, talent and grit has never been a problem here...the other monkeys we can't do much about

Thanks...That was a good warm up game for us to get ready for AE

Hopefully we'll stay healthy this season and the next few and continue to meet in playoffs.

Next few years we should be strong.

Just glad coaching, talent and grit has never been a problem here...the other monkeys we can't do much about

🙊

Casual observer, no affiliation with either team, so no bulletin board stuff here.

I think Hampton will score a boatload of points. The question is can they stop AE from the same. Hampton's front 7 looked spectacular last night. Their secondary, well not so much. The corners let alot of stuff behind them. Just Sweetwater's WRs couldn't catch a drop of rain in a typhoon.

If Hampton can keep decent outside containment on D, I think they will be alright.

Let's talk about what kind of food will be served at the concession stands.. Dang... Long drive and I'm going to be hungry :mrgreen:

IPAD is a teaching tool sir/ma'am... Coaches on all levels use that tool.. Why you take a shot at the coach like that's a bad thing to have?

Turtle, can you give us some stats on these roadrunners? I'm interested to see how many passing and rushing yds that Qb has Edited by 91LANDERS

The players that were suspended were caught with drugs at a school function the day before the playoff game. I respect Coach Lunsford, got to meet him last week, but I wouldn't turn that situation into a pat the coach on the back kind of thing. The administration took care of the discipline. Bad decision by a couple of teenagers, happens all the time, at all schools. They paid a heavy price for the mistake. Hope they are doing well wherever they decided to go.

If you won't call it a pat on the back kinda thing, then I will!! This coach deserves the respect!! He is ALWAYS ABOUT THE KIDS and what is right!! One heck of a coach and even better of a man!

Casual observer, no affiliation with either team, so no bulletin board stuff here.

I think Hampton will score a boatload of points. The question is can they stop AE from the same. Hampton's front 7 looked spectacular last night. Their secondary, well not so much. The corners let alot of stuff behind them. Just Sweetwater's WRs couldn't catch a drop of rain in a typhoon.

If Hampton can keep decent outside containment on D, I think they will be alright.

Very good points. The secondary has been good this year, but last night they seemed to be playing somewhere else. Luckily for them Sweetwater had issues passing/receiving! I expect the pass coverage to get worked on this week. Isn't often HHS's pass coverage is as out of position as it was last night.

Edited by Dawgfan88