Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Hahahaha....Oooooooo....The Elizabethton mouths were wide open last night about the Bulldog Prayer they showed on TV11 and Coach Lunsford being miked up....Mock, laugh, belittle all you want, WE'RE STILL PLAYING and we couldn't care less if you pay gate here next Friday!

Eliz, go watch basketball and hopefully you won't have to play A team that plays too rough like HAMPTON!

Little, little people! Act ur age!

For a Lil bit, I'd go post on 3A thread

Hahahaha....Oooooooo....The Elizabethton mouths were wide open last night about the Bulldog Prayer they showed on TV11 and Coach Lunsford being miked up....Mock, laugh, belittle all you want, WE'RE STILL PLAYING and we couldn't care less if you pay gate here next Friday!

Eliz, go watch basketball and hopefully you won't have to play A team that plays too rough like HAMPTON!

Little, little people! Act ur age!

For a Lil bit, I'd go post on 3A thread

Preach !!

I was asked by a Betsy "die hard" fan and asked me why I had season tickets for Elizabethton and was cheering and bragging about Hampton. Told me he just wished I'd give up my tickets so someone else could be there to support the Cyclones. I answered with, I'm here cause two kids from church play and they've asked me to come watch them play. My daughter went to EHS and I kept those seats after she graduated. I guess he's just jealous cause those "rough" boys up in Hampton are just better. Every team has good and bad fans. Guess I know which one he is. He ain't no lawnman for sure !

Edited by gr8tplay

Aight now I'm home and I can express my thoughts on the game ....

I had arrived when the score was Hampton 20-0... I was in shocked but I knew my Roadrunners wasn't going out like that... AE just had to spot you 20 haha...

But like all season we, AE, just didn't do a good job shutting down the run. Other than that, we had some careless mistakes at the wrong time . I'm Proud of my boys they never gave up and played til the final horn. AE will not be losing much and I expect them to be back in the title hunt next year...

My complaints ----

1. The cannon-- now you know i'm from the hood, when I first got there and heard that cannon go off, I thought I was gonna have to bust out my 9mm I didn't know what that was.

2. The onions were very loud had me in tears while I was eating my chili dog

3. The refs missed a couple holds and had some bad spots

Hahahahaha I'm just kidding y'all... I couldn't have asked for a better game atmosphere . I enjoyed my trip to Hampton.. You all are a class act I wish you the best of luck and I'm looking forward to next years playoff game.. Good Luck Bulldogs!!

And I think your fans need to learn that AE chant that goes like this, "kick it deep kick it deep!" Hahaha

Your a class act turtle, and so are those coaches and players that you support!! AE is a very talented team and will be hard to handle next year as well!! Nothing at all to hang their heads about this game!! They NEVER QUIT!!

Edited by Dawgdad74

I was asked by a Betsy "die hard" fan and asked me why I had season tickets for Elizabethton and was cheering and bragging about Hampton. Told me he just wished I'd give up my tickets so someone else could be there to support the Cyclones. I answered with, I'm here cause two kids from church play and they've asked me to come watch them play. My daughter went to EHS and I kept those seats after she graduated. I guess he's just jealous cause those "rough" boys up in Hampton are just better. Every team has good and bad fans. Guess I know which one he is. He ain't no lawnman for sure !

IMO gr8play, that just shows some peoples character! I for one try to support all of the area kids!! If we were done and Cloudland was still playing then me and #74 would be on the Roan supporting them, and ALOT of them were supporting us last night! I am sure there are people like us at Elizabethton, but OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH!! Kids need local support NOT idiots!!! You paid for those tickets and you deserve to support the kids of your church! Let the yuppies be yuppies!!!