Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

I like A-E's chances. They've been at the top. Hampton has talked like they have been there, but really they haven't even sniffed any titles other than the watered down conference they have owned for years.

You crack me up EXPERT!!! LOL!!! A few weeks back, you say you do not have a favorite team, just love to see East Tennesse football! And ALL you tend to do is down grade Hampton and their schedule.I mean..... Do you EVER run out of your EXPERT KNOWLEDGE??? I REALLY enjoyed your comment that you were pulling our leg about SW!! If we win this Friday, What will your excuse be for being wrong?? I think we can win this game,if we play how we are capable! And if that happens, I REALLY look forward to your expert opinion again next week!!

I hope so too.  Hope your kids are healthy next week, hope the RW kid doesn't get tossed this week, hope all the excuses in the world don't apply this go around and IF we're lucky enough to win AGAIN, maybe you'll just tip your hat, say good game - you deserved to win, and go about your business. 

I wouldn't hold my breath

And if you get by RW, better hope AE does beat us...

Now, I go about my business just fine...Take notes

Edited by uknoit2

I get the impression that all you fellers think that Grace is going to be advancing. Same ol' crap we've dealt with all season. RW gets no respect. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of 2-A football. Those of you that really believe we are going to lay down might want to reconsider. If Grace pulls off the win, they will certainly come limping into a matchup with the A-E/Hampton winner. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE PHYSICAL........

Stay cocky VOLFAN1990. That "entitlement" attitude might just get you beat.

Sorry to my Hamptonite buddies for jumping your thread.

I get the impression that all you fellers think that Grace is going to be advancing. Same ol' crap we've dealt with all season. RW gets no respect. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of 2-A football. Those of you that really believe we are going to lay down might want to reconsider. If Grace pulls off the win, they will certainly come limping into a matchup with the A-E/Hampton winner. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE PHYSICAL........

No problem we take over your thread all the time ....now as for our opinion we think Rockwood can win but we're hoping they don't IF we beat Austin East...we want GCA.... if we screw up and lose I hope Rockwood stands

It's a catch 22

I find you to be quite ridiculous.  I don't have an entitlement attitude, those are just words you've made up to describe someone that you know absolutely nothing about.  Besides I'm not the coach nor do I play on the team so my attitude has no impact on the game whatsoever.  Yours doesn't either by the way, you're kidding yourself if you think anything you say on here matters. 

I find you to be quite ridiculous. I don't have an entitlement attitude, those are just words you've made up to describe someone that you know absolutely nothing about. Besides I'm not the coach nor do I play on the team so my attitude has no impact on the game whatsoever. Yours doesn't either by the way, you're kidding yourself if you think anything you say on here matters.

All you yuppies up there act entitled. Like you should get a free pass straight to the title just because your Grace. Let me tell you a little secret buddy...........GRACE SUCKS. GRACE WILL ALWAYS SUCK. Now go shine your silver spoon.