Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Got to admit it would be nice to take that sweet ride to mtsu with the dogs.

Saw on the 3A thread that you wished Hampton and Elizabethton would just play and stop the back and forth slander...We've tried many times but the trash talk starts with them.

They even refused to play us in BASKETBALL this season because...(Are you ready? This is FACT!) we play too rough and might hurt one of their boys!

Next time you hear "slander" from that side, pass this bit on factual info along...that should quieten them quickly

Edited by uknoit2

WOW, I think we have several nuts on here. We'll do exactly what we've done all year.if that's good enough we'll move on , if not what the heck. Been a great season. The mountain always gets a little steeper this time of year. I like our chances.

I like A-E's chances. They've been at the top. Hampton has talked like they have been there, but really they haven't even sniffed any titles other than the watered down conference they have owned for years.

I like A-E's chances. They've been at the top. Hampton has talked like they have been there, but really they haven't even sniffed any titles other than the watered down conference they have owned for years.

Who was removed or should be added to this watered down conference to bring it up to your standards....Expert?

Edited by uknoit2

And Mr EXPERT,how long did it take us to adjust to the speed of Sweetwater. Oh I know,it was the 1st time we had the ball. I think you're score was 42 to 20. Check again EXPERT.

And Mr EXPERT,how long did it take us to adjust to the speed of Sweetwater. Oh I know,it was the 1st time we had the ball. I think you're score was 42 to 20. Check again EXPERT.

I was just pulling your leg in the Sweetwater thread. I knew you all would't have much of a problem with them. A-E is whole different animal and you can't tackle watch you can't catch. Beep Beep!

I was just pulling your leg in the Sweetwater thread. I knew you all would't have much of a problem with them. A-E is whole different animal and you can't tackle watch you can't catch. Beep Beep! 

They are a fast bunch. Plenty of respect for the Roadrunners. Don't reckon we have any choice but to play um.