Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Changing subject for a sec...Does anyone else feel sick after seeing that joke speak of his concern for our Veterans? And WHY on earth do we always have to have someone sing the anthem as if they're drunk And competing in "The Voice"

Up and down, loud and soft, screaming then a whisper....quivering every word as if that's talent. I'd like to hear the words just once

Changing subject for a sec...Does anyone else feel sick after seeing that joke speak of his concern for our Veterans? And WHY on earth do we always have to have someone sing the anthem as if they're drunk And competing in "The Voice"

Up and down, loud and soft, screaming then a whisper....quivering every word as if that's talent. I'd like to hear the words just once

See I don't listen to that fool,so I dont get that sick feeling.Our veterans are our greatest treasures in my opinion,they don't need that fool standing for them.People who sing like that and people who pray from a sheet of paper can just stay home also my opinion!

See I don't listen to that fool,so I dont get that sick feeling.Our veterans are our greatest treasures in my opinion,they don't need that fool standing for them.People who sing like that and people who pray from a sheet of paper can just stay home also my opinion!

Thots and opinion shared by the VAST majority of AMERICANS.....What ever happened to a majority

being heard and obeyed?

It seem as though AE and Rockwood just don't stand a chance !!! You all are already counting those two teams out... I hope both AE and Rockwood take care of business this Friday just to shut GCA and Hampton up.... Sorry but you all are starting to get under my shell

I'm not so sure anyone is counting either out, this is the 2ond round and its good teams playing good team. Its anbody,s ballgame

It seem as though AE and Rockwood just don't stand a chance !!! You all are already counting those two teams out... I hope both AE and Rockwood take care of business this Friday just to shut GCA and Hampton up.... Sorry but you all are starting to get under my shell

Re-read Turtle!

Hampton is the one under fire from every direction...AE is supposed to destroy us cause we can't hang with superior teams.

RW, AE has all our respect.

Good Thank You.... Hampton is 11-0 we won't take them lightly because they haven't lost any... Grace have no room to be talking

Yea, Grace fans wearing us out about not being athletic enuff to play with AE...and they had some help show up today to ridicule us Hampton hicks.

We want to beat AE to get another shot at GCA...if they can get by RW...Otherwise I'd be pulling for RW...See what we've been saying now?

You and I saw one another...I say what's on my mind and if I were ignorant enuff to be bashing AE, it'd be evident