William Blount football 2016

Governm

I cannot say that we were made aware of every little detail that showed up on the report during the hiring process, but we were made aware of most. As has been brought out several times, we talked to a number of people in Rutherford County and we kept hearing the same thing.  Awesome coach.  Awesome guy. Awesome family. Players love him.  Parents want their kids playing for him.  He is the kind of guy that players come back and see after they graduate.  And, after being around him for a year now...I would have to agree.  

• Upvote 1

Look like things are on the upswing from what I saw Friday and your hearing that from a Maryville fan first and I support the rest of the other schools second. I know to many kids and their parents on all the other teams not to support all the schools. Love to see the day when all four schools are competitive.

I cannot say that we were made aware of every little detail that showed up on the report during the hiring process, but we were made aware of most. As has been brought out several times, we talked to a number of people in Rutherford County and we kept hearing the same thing.  Awesome coach.  Awesome guy. Awesome family. Players love him.  Parents want their kids playing for him.  He is the kind of guy that players come back and see after they graduate.  And, after being around him for a year now...I would have to agree.  

He is that caliber of coach and person. I believed in him in all those facets when he was here at Blackman and continue to do so.You have got a great one with him. I wish WB great success this year I know they will be much improved. 

I'm just posting to hopefully end the page so we don't have to look at that cat anymore as we scroll down and go to page 58.

Barn peepull hoo lett thair annymuls git allergees inn tha sprang and knott git tham two tha vet ort two bee shot...Jist plane crewel imo....

Eye thaink tha onlee thang werse iz..... :angry:

giphy.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Looks like it's gonna be a good day for a scrimmage unless Todd Howell turns on his weather machine.

One of the reasons I hate about the weather forecast is that my company does exterior renovations and I see the next day has 80% rain so I let my workers off plus I don't want to fill a customers house up with water. Then the next day comes and it's pretty all day and the rain if any comes after hours. Then to put more salt into the wound is having your favorite show interrupted at night with Chicken Little breaking into it a dozen times screaming the Sky is falling, The Sky is Falling. My goodness I'm not so dumb I can't look out the window and see it's raining hard.  If it were my TV station I would give him one minute to say gonna rain folks and it will be 80 and give the sports an extra ten minutes. Yesterday I wanted to go see GCA and Meigs county and it was like at 3 it looked good to go, At 4 it didn't. At five it did and at six there was only 20% chance of rain but it was coming down cats and dogs at my house and lightening so I didn't go. So if you hear me gripping about the weatherman you know why now.