William Blount football 2016

Governm

Gov it wasn't much of a game. William Blount came to play this evening and the varsity game was not even close. if they play like they did this evening things will start looking up for the Governors. Last year I saw one stupid mistake after another and this team looks like they have left that in the past and moved forward.

Barney,

I recall being a little over excited after a strong performance in the spring scrimmage against Cleveland last year. I have finally learned my lesson. I saw some good things tonight, but i'm going to wait and see how we do against Campbell Co before I start to form my opinion about this team. Campbell Co was a young team that was solid last year and returns most of their starters. They are also a very well coached team, especially on the offensive side of the ball. I am confident that WB's offense is good. We are good at QB and have plenty of firepower and depth at the running back and receiver positions. Our o-line also looks improved and was giving Myrick plenty of time to throw tonight. The only question is will our defense be halfway decent. Last year we weren't very good on defense, especially defending against the pass. The Campbell Co scrimmage will definitely tell us where we are at on the defensive side of the ball.

Edited by Governors91

Barney,

I recall being a little over excited after a strong performance in the spring scrimmage against Cleveland last year. I have finally learned my lesson. I saw some good things tonight, but i'm going to wait and see how we do against Campbell Co before I start to form my opinion about this team. Campbell Co was a young team that was solid last year and returns most of their starters. They are also a very well coached team, especially on the offensive side of the ball. I am confident that WB's offense is good. We are good at QB and have plenty of firepower and depth at the running back and receiver positions. Our o-line also looks improved and was giving Myrick plenty of time to throw tonight. The only question is will our defense be halfway decent. Last year we weren't very good on defense, especially defending against the pass. The Campbell Co scrimmage will definitely tell us where we are at on the defensive side of the ball.

Was Shad and TraRae coaching tonight?

WB won 7-2. our starters won 5-0 and backups tied 2-2. T.J King and Isaiah Hannah were studs and we could have kept handing it to King and throwing it to Hannah and scored 50 points if we wanted to. We looked good, but Loudon looked like they are in store for a rough year (no size or numbers). We will get a real test when we go to Campbell Co next week. It was hard to tell anything from tonight's scrimmage.

You're making CC out to be the Denver Broncos.

I wonder if Britt has finished his study and is in favor of 2 booster accounts.

Yeah, I was wondering what the BCBOE had decided after they looked into the story.Are they still looking into it or has a decision been made that receiving about 95k from the booster club was known about all along and is all good?

Yeah, I was wondering what the BCBOE had decided after they looked into the story.Are they still looking into it or has a decision been made that receiving about 95k from the booster club was known about all along and is all good?

Is someone getting kickbacks from gift card purchases?