William Blount football 2016

Governm

2 things - Books were not fixed.when innocently buying gas... did they report gift cards nope, proprerly but gas they did. .The question is who all used the fuel..

Riverdale would be glad to have you .

Fair enough Blaze. My main question is for the guys in LA and the school board. Was all this brought out during the interview?

But blaze, let me ask this: why did he leave if everything was proper. I don't understand why a good coach and leader like him would get railroaded? But I guess funnier things have happened.

StrongX,

Are you going to the middle school team scrimmage this morning?

Nope couldn't make it. From what I'm hearing of that group, wb better patch the holes in the fence down there. I hear there are some good'ens that may be needing some of the special garbage service over the next several months.

Nope couldn't make it. From what I'm hearing of that group, wb better patch the holes in the fence down there. I hear there are some good'ens that may be needing some of the special garbage service over the next several months.

That's not what i'm hearing at all. A lot of good things are being done to keep them in Alnwick.

I love the avatar barn :D And CC does have 2 good coaches. Did you predict camel county going 5-6 last year?

Yes I knew they lost all their big players that got them so far the year before. They turned a kid that was a linebacker into a quarterback just a couple of weeks into the season so it was no surprise. 

Blaze I hate to tell you, but if the money was used to buy gas, the IRS still considers that as 'INCOME' that has to be reported and tax paid on it. Same applies to 'gift cards'.

Second how come I never got a drink bought for me at a booster club party/meeting?

Lastly I am not taking 'cheap shots'. Just quoting income tax LAW that will be applied.

Now figure this. $100,000.00 in funds paid to various folks for various things for just round numbers and to simplify the math for me. Say $35,000.00 in tax that was supposed to be paid. Add to this the 14% Social Security that was also supposed to be paid. That give us roughly about $50,000.00 in total tax liability. On top of that figure a 100% penalty for tax fraud. Then add the interest the IRS charges for day one and compounds daily of when THEY figure it all stated.

This can soon balloon a $50,000.00 bill to over $500,000.00 in a hurry.

Now you know why I said this is NOT the end.

Thank You US Government for the IRS that Ted Cruz was going to abolish!

Blaze I hate to tell you, but if the money was used to buy gas, the IRS still considers that as 'INCOME' that has to be reported and tax paid on it. Same applies to 'gift cards'.

Second how come I never got a drink bought for me at a booster club party/meeting?

Lastly I am not taking 'cheap shots'. Just quoting income tax LAW that will be applied.

Now figure this. $100,000.00 in funds paid to various folks for various things for just round numbers and to simplify the math for me. Say $35,000.00 in tax that was supposed to be paid. Add to this the 14% Social Security that was also supposed to be paid. That give us roughly about $50,000.00 in total tax liability. On top of that figure a 100% penalty for tax fraud. Then add the interest the IRS charges for day one and compounds daily of when THEY figure it all stated.

This can soon balloon a $50,000.00 bill to over $500,000.00 in a hurry.

Now you know why I said this is NOT the end.

Thank You US Government for the IRS that Ted Cruz was going to abolish!

If the money was used for gas, why would there be tax on it? Would donations for school expense be a tax deductible gift? I'm asking you because it seems like you really know the law. If everything had been "above board" would it have been taxed as income?