William Blount football 2016

Governm

Question......if WB wins will they...

1) Rush the field

2) Bring down the goal post

3) Soak Shad with gatorade and carry him off the field.

Only if it was Maryville.... Only if it was Maryville. If I remember correctly, we are 2-0 against Maryville in jamborees since 2011.

WB won 7-2. our starters won 5-0 and backups tied 2-2. T.J King and Isaiah Hannah were studs and we could have kept handing it to King and throwing it to Hannah and scored 50 points if we wanted to. We looked good, but Loudon looked like they are in store for a rough year (no size or numbers). We will get a real test when we go to Campbell Co next week. It was hard to tell anything from tonight's scrimmage.

Edited by Governors91

WB won 7-2. our starters won 5-0 and backups tied 2-2. T.J King and Isaiah Hannah were studs and we could have kept handing it to King and throwing it to Hannah and scored 50 points if we wanted to. We looked good, but Loudon looked like they are in store for a rough year (no size or numbers). We will get a real test when we go to Campbell Co next week. It was hard to tell anything from tonight's scrimmage.

Interested to see how the CC scrimmage goes.

It was good to see the middle school team practicing while the scrimmage was going on. The middle school team has 57 kids and from what i've seen they have some pretty good sized kids for a middle school team. I'm also hearing that they have high expectations for the 2016 season. If what i'm hearing is true WB should have some good athletes coming into the pipeline in the next few years.

I enjoyed shooting the breeze with ya at the scrimmage tonight Barney.

Gov it wasn't much of a game. William Blount came to play this evening and the varsity game was not even close. if they play like they did this evening things will start looking up for the Governors. Last year I saw one stupid mistake after another and this team looks like they have left that in the past and moved forward.