William Blount football 2016

Governm

Yeah, I was wondering what the BCBOE had decided after they looked into the story.Are they still looking into it or has a decision been made that receiving about 95k from the booster club was known about all along and is all good?

considering that of the 95k nearly 70k reciepts ( which there are receipts for nearly every dollar  spent) to a gas station that is also where the buses use for fill ups..hmmm but that seems to have slipped by you, Then again it also has been forgotten that there were nearly a dozen coaches between freshman /jv and varsity. We seem to be honed in on 95k and him getting all that...Did he get money or gift cards that he didn't claim on his income tax? Maybe... Cheap shots from a Riverdale fan who's own booster club used their money for alcohol and parties for the qb club.

Campbell County won't be the Denver Broncos Sdot but they lost one starter on both sides of the ball last year on a team that went 5-6 and I see them going 7-3 at worst or 8-2. Oak Ridge and Farragut should be their only loses. I personally think that CC has two of the brightest coaches in East Tennessee right now. They have taken a school that has literally been every team around's personal whipping boy and a guaranteed win to a very competitive program. But what do I know, I'm a Hot Dog.148masl.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

considering that of the 95k nearly 70k reciepts ( which there are receipts for nearly every dollar spent) to a gas station that is also where the buses use for fill ups..hmmm but that seems to have slipped by you, Then again it also has been forgotten that there were nearly a dozen coaches between freshman /jv and varsity. We seem to be honed in on 95k and him getting all that...Did he get money or gift cards that he didn't claim on his income tax? Maybe... Cheap shots from a Riverdale fan who's own booster club used their money for alcohol and parties for the qb club.

2things:

-why fix the books when innocently buying gas?

-Sounds like I need to send my last kid to riverdale!

2things:

-why fix the books when innocently buying gas?

-Sounds like I need to send my last kid to riverdale!

2 things - Books  were not fixed.when innocently buying gas... did  they report gift cards nope, proprerly  but gas they did. .The question is who all used the fuel..

Riverdale would be glad to have you . 

They can't have him lol. At least not his younguns.

I may be a little biased about Coach Shad, but i have a little more info than some, being involved with the bosters for the last few years. I can't speak as the multiple accounts, and agree that was not the thing to do, but I do know the report states that 70k of the money in question is related to fuel charges. I believe that because the questionable gift cards or allowances  to multiple coaches they opened up review as to who all used the fuel account. My best insight as to what will happen if anything is going to be some pretty stiff tax penalties if that . 

BTW Hope you are doing well... tell that rowdy bunch up there we said hello...

Edited by Blaze45

I may be a little biased about Coach Shad, but i have a little more info than some, being involved with the bosters for the last few years. I can't speak as the multiple accounts, and agree that was not the thing to do, but I do know the report states that 70k of the money in question is related to fuel charges. I believe that because the questionable gift cards or allowances to multiple coaches they opened up review as to who all used the fuel account. My best insight as to what will happen if anything is going to be some pretty stiff tax penalties if that .

BTW Hope you are doing well... tell that rowdy bunch up there we said hello...

I'll do that 45! Hope all is well your family. And your sweet daughter is doing good. You know we just like to mess with 91 cause he's my little buddy.

considering that of the 95k nearly 70k reciepts ( which there are receipts for nearly every dollar spent) to a gas station that is also where the buses use for fill ups..hmmm but that seems to have slipped by you, Then again it also has been forgotten that there were nearly a dozen coaches between freshman /jv and varsity. We seem to be honed in on 95k and him getting all that...Did he get money or gift cards that he didn't claim on his income tax? Maybe... Cheap shots from a Riverdale fan who's own booster club used their money for alcohol and parties for the qb club.

I'm going to Riverdale!!

Campbell County won't be the Denver Broncos Sdot but they lost one starter on both sides of the ball last year on a team that went 5-6 and I see them going 7-3 at worst or 8-2. Oak Ridge and Farragut should be their only loses. I personally think that CC has two of the brightest coaches in East Tennessee right now. They have taken a school that has literally been every team around's personal whipping boy and a guaranteed win to a very competitive program. But what do I know, I'm a Hot Dog.148masl.jpg

I love the avatar barn :D And CC does have 2 good coaches. Did you predict camel county going 5-6 last year?