William Blount football 2016

Governm

Feeling much better about WB's chances against Jeff co. now.

Knew were getting together yesterday but heard it would be no good so I didn't waste time going. What happened, did they scrimmage or meet up and sing songs or what. I saw Riley on the news a couple of days ago saying they were ahead of schedule. so I didn't know. 

Kind of a combine practice, team vs team drills and situational scrimmage. I always try to be conscientious about never saying anything negative about individual HS kids or even HS teams. That being said, I'll try to give you some info.

Alcoa looked good. Walker spun the ball well. Defense pursued, took better angles and filled. D got a couple of picks that I remember and took one to the house. 

Alcoa Freshman looked really good running the ball at will. The freshman O line opened some holes you could drive a truck through. Freshman RBs ran hard and finished runs. Fr QB made a couple of impressive throws and ran well when he was called on. Fr. D looked good as well.

Edited by 32hammer

Feeling much better about WB's chances against Jeff co. now.

I knew Jeff Co would be in for a rough year because they have been a very up and down team lately, and they lost a bunch of players to graduation. Plus, they had to replace their coach right before spring practice.