Round 2 Houston Co @ Wayne Co

wildcat89

Nothing major, but when your dads the coach punishment for small things are a little more severe. Prestons a great kid who got bashed over it a little by the Huntingdon fans but if he wasn't the coaches kid you probably wouldn't have known anything had ever happened. Coach Rice leaves no room for a parent to get mad if he has to come down on their kid.

As it should be.  The kid is a great one because mom and dad raised him that way.  If some school doesn't give him a chance to play on Saturdays, that's a shame.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that our field has to be in the worst condition in the state. Right now it looks like more rain next week and possibly Friday. The game last night was the mud bowl and I can't imagine what the field looks like today.

After this next round of rain I hate to see you guys field! It took a harder beating than the boys on the field!!! Taking WC on this one! After all they are Wildcats!!! Wildcat2 I only told u the nice stuff he said lol! Edited by TALMAD

Okay it's time to get ready for the trip to Waynesboro. Watkinsfan called the Irish's intensity against CA, well I don't think we had intensity against WC. Those Irish boys were dead!! Coach Clark won't let it happen again, I'm excited to meet up with the Wayne County posters again and make a trip down by the creek. This one may come down to the wire if our boys get fired up!! Looking forward to it!

Okay it's time to get ready for the trip to Waynesboro. Watkinsfan called the Irish's intensity against CA, well I don't think we had intensity against WC. Those Irish boys were dead!! Coach Clark won't let it happen again, I'm excited to meet up with the Wayne County posters again and make a trip down by the creek. This one may come down to the wire if our boys get fired up!! Looking forward to it!

For once I'll have to disagree with part of what you said. I think your boys played with a lot of intensity, or most anyway. I think HC as a team wore down in the second half. I like the way HC plays with emotion. I don't think HC defense can stop WC if WC can stop stopping themselves. For HC to have a chance at winning or even keeping it close then they are going to have to be able to throw the ball some. Can't be one dimensional against this WC defense.

For once I'll have to disagree with part of what you said. I think your boys played with a lot of intensity, or most anyway. I think HC as a team wore down in the second half. I like the way HC plays with emotion. I don't think HC defense can stop WC if WC can stop stopping themselves. For HC to have a chance at winning or even keeping it close then they are going to have to be able to throw the ball some. Can't be one dimensional against this WC defense.

In a way... I think the Irish had the fall break bug and still down from the Huntingdon beat down, it carried over to the perry county game as well! They have a two week fall break in Houston county. They pride themselves in being a second half football team so that's where my intensity comment was from. I hope it's a good one man!

In a way... I think the Irish had the fall break bug and still down from the Huntingdon beat down, it carried over to the perry county game as well! They have a two week fall break in Houston county. They pride themselves in being a second half football team so that's where my intensity comment was from. I hope it's a good one man!

I look for it to be a good one! HC plays tough

I do not think HC will be able to put up more than 1 or 2 TDs on our Defense especially when its run, run and then run some more. Maybe Crook has a great week of practice but he will have to do more than the 3 of 10 passing from our 1st matchup. He is fully capable of putting up better numbers though so we will be ready. Seay is a very good RB but for HC to win this game they gonna have to score 21 or more, IMO.

I do not think HC will be able to put up more than 1 or 2 TDs on our Defense especially when its run, run and then run some more. Maybe Crook has a great week of practice but he will have to do more than the 3 of 10 passing from our 1st matchup. He is fully capable of putting up better numbers though so we will be ready. Seay is a very good RB but for HC to win this game they gonna have to score 21 or more, IMO.

I fully agree with this statement. However I do believe that we are better than we played in our first meeting against WC. Knowing what we are up against I'm hoping they will get it all together and make a game out of it. Edited by watkinsfan