District 9-A

ecu

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soft refs. No other explanation. Our point guard gets body slammed and nothing called. Coach put 1 toe out of the box and gets technical for trying to make attempt to check on her. 1 gentleman just ask for them to watch 24 with elbows and he was tossed. Randy Smith and the Holt kid are a joke. Don't know who the other jerk was. Pure payback for Coach from previous encounter at a summer camp by Randy. Had them beat and refs took over. Although had we hit our foul shots we could have won.

dad gum it

Ah, I understand. Yes, I agree. I think it is purely from population though. All these other schools have more people these days. The competition is much better because there are more kids than when we were in school, I think. In 9A alone there are about 6 schools that could beat each other on any given night. However, I do feel the refs these days are nowhere near as skilled as they were back then either and I see more "grudges" held against schools by refs than ever before. Think about some of the teams that has came through MC. We had some great talent and coaching.