District 9-A

ecu

You guys are absolutely right. Lynch is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm actually dating one of the players sisters. A player that plays more than anyone on that squad. He substitutes at the worst times. He has no answer to a zone defense. He really doesn't do a lick of coaching the entire game. I've seen all but a couple games this year; and for you to tell me that he has them trending in the right direction is a joke. He has actually been underachieving for 15 years now. He's the man though...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are absolutely right. Lynch is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm actually dating one of the players sisters. A player that plays more than anyone on that squad. He substitutes at the worst times. He has no answer to a zone defense. He really doesn't do a lick of coaching the entire game. I've seen all but a couple games this year; and for you to tell me that he has them trending in the right direction is a joke. He has actually been underachieving for 15 years now. He's the man though...

Well you must not know a lot about basketball. Just because you date one of the players sisters.. what does that mean? you go to practice every day, listen to his coaching strategies, know his personnel, understand what he needs against opponents daily. Just stick to your dates with your girl friend and be a spectator, because you are clueless. He has enough talent to compete this season, but years past he hasn't. You can not blame that on coaching. Sure every coach makes mistakes, just like players, but he is not the reason for anything. However. He is in the top 4 of the district and ranked top 10 in the state which is strong and has a chance to win 20 games in the toughest Class A district in the state. If he was in District 9 he would be at the top with McEwen and Houston County and most others, Eagleville would be leading the district.

Find something else to talk about other than bashing your girl friends sisters coach. A lot of schools with benefit if they had Coach Lynch. Ask all of the coaches in that district what they think of him. He has high remarks

I will continue to enjoy my dates thank you. I will also continue to critique the average coaching job that man is doing. He has had plenty of talent over the years, plenty of talent he should have done WAY more with. I'd like to take Coach Turnham of central magnet or the coach of MTCS and see what would happen. You know, coaches who know what they are doing? I think you need to pay attention a little more when you watch Eagleville play.

I will continue to enjoy my dates thank you. I will also continue to critique the average coaching job that man is doing. He has had plenty of talent over the years, plenty of talent he should have done WAY more with. I'd like to take Coach Turnham of central magnet or the coach of MTCS and see what would happen. You know, coaches who know what they are doing? I think you need to pay attention a little more when you watch Eagleville play.

What has the coach at MTCS done? Look back at his tenure since he has been at MTCS and get back with me. Again, no substance on your comments. Why don't you address this with him and let him know your feelings. Maybe you should get into the coaching profession and get your own team. It looks like you know a lot more than everyone else so I think you would do great in that position. Again, no substance

Burkey and Turnham have done nothing more than Lynch and they have better players.

Most  posters on the T are going to think Eagleville has a good coach. Not everyone will like every coach that comes across their path. Same goes for Coach Kyle Turnham and LB