Dresden verses Carver

ysoangry

Bigswo, you're going to have to introduce your UC folks to us so they'll know when someone is picking in good fun to ruffle your feathers. Lol Meant to apologize for not meeting up with you at the game. I was trying to help save seats. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet up again next week.

Dude I get it. It was packed that night and if you had a place to sit down you better keep it. No worries my friend. As far as introducing the Posse to the UC posters mmm. .....I don't think I want to put them through that. Lol

Dresden wins by 14. They will out discipline Carver and win the game.

So you're banking on Carver beating themselves. Hmm...their OC is a former super bowl champ and from the quick turnaround they've had in the 1 year he's been there I'd say their a pretty disciplined bunch especially in comparison to what the rest of the state thinks of Memphis schools and discipline. They are 16/17 yr olds so the pressure may get to them but if it doesn't Dresden better be ready.

So you're banking on Carver beating themselves. Hmm...their OC is a former super bowl champ and from the quick turnaround they've had in the 1 year he's been there I'd say their a pretty disciplined bunch especially in comparison to what the rest of the state thinks of Memphis schools and discipline. They are 16/17 yr olds so the pressure may get to them but if it doesn't Dresden better be ready.

Don't know much about their staff or their students, but Dresden will be bringing a little defense with them. Should be quite a bit of scoring in this one.

Not taking anything away from Carver, they have one loss because they are a good football team, but if their defense doesnt play any better than they did against South Fulton, it will be a really long night, and not for Dresden. They better be ready for the air assault, and the running game. I guarantee they have seen nothing close to it!!!

I have been a good person on here all year but this above statement has changed my mind.  First...still not going to trash talk but tell the truth.  "yoso"....I sure wish you will travel to Memphis Friday and see a air show and I ain't talkin' about the FedEx planes landing at the Memphis International Airport.  My friend....you are about to take on a school that is in a much larger place...has been a MUCH larger school than us both to say it lightly.  I have already been told the scouting report on their Q B...simply will show your Q B in Wynn how to throw the football.  Not sure if their defense is near as fast as Union City but any team that can score over 70 points on anyone is worth a look.  I was told this will be a toss up and slight edge to Carver.  PLEASE, PLEASE don't mention enrollment numbers.  Union City has beaten Dresden or would beat Dresden with 100 kids in the school or 1000.  Just take it like a man that your team continues to get beaten year after year by a better team, better coaching staff and better school.  Sorry, you brought this on my friend.  You are very lucky Big SWO didn't throw you over the top rope.  This is NOT a U C thread but I do search around and read.  My only post here on this because I could care less who wins your game.

That statement about Carver's quarterback showing Dresser Wynn how to throw a football is the most ridiculous statement I have seen yet. I cant believe anybody would say something so completely stupid. 

Not taking anything away from Carver, they have one loss because they are a good football team, but if their defense doesnt play any better than they did against South Fulton, it will be a really long night, and not for Dresden. They better be ready for the air assault, and the running game. I guarantee they have seen nothing close to it!!!

That's what playoff ball is all about. I'm just being a homer since carver doesn't have anyone on here representing them. I know nothing about any of the 1A teams but I'm learning. I haven't seen Carver play in person but I've been hearing nothing but good things. I'm just hoping Dresden takes them lightly and gets shell shocked early in the game. I do think a shootout in Carvers favor tho.

That's what playoff ball is all about. I'm just being a homer since carver doesn't have anyone on here representing them. I know nothing about any of the 1A teams but I'm learning. I haven't seen Carver play in person but I've been hearing nothing but good things. I'm just hoping Dresden takes them lightly and gets shell shocked early in the game. I do think a shootout in Carvers favor tho.

I don't know anything about Carver, but a kid has to be special to throw 8 TDs in a single game. I know Dresser Winn is no slouch either. I bet there will be some highlights!

Glad you've been on here Grad04 cause if you weren't we would have to pick on UC all week. I'm expecting both teams to score several points in this one. Hoping our D can cause a turn over or two against Carver. Maybe Mitchel will have his extra sticky gloves on again in this one. Three picks by a MLB his size was pretty impressive last week.

Region 8. All the talent needed to win, but usually loses composure when getting hit in the mouth. Limit special teams scores and turnovers and this game will be a blow out.

Yea region 8 in 1a has traditionally been pretty bad, I'll admit it. Football isn't a real big priority for some of the smaller schools like it is for some of the bigger ones here. That's y I'm pulling for Carver this year and proud of their success. I'm hoping y'all come in here expecting and undisciplined sloppy team, waiting on them to lose composure and y'all get caught sleeping. That's really all I hear from other parts of the state about memphis football. Theyre undisciplined and lose composure. That viewpoint has definitely been removed from the larger classifications, I'm hoping Carver can remove it from 1A. One more day till game day. Safe travels to y'all.