Memphis East vs Hardin Co

nmpballer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win this battle?

Memphis East there's no one on there team can stop wr T.Mcghee or rb D. Turner East win 37-16

Serious question. Didn't the 4 seed Haywood give you all you wanted?? The other 3 teams from your region lost and you seriously think you are going to blowout the 1 seed?? Don't get me wrong. I think you have a very good chance of winning and may even should be the favorite. But why do you think you will win by that much???

Serious question. Didn't the 4 seed Haywood give you all you wanted?? The other 3 teams from your region lost and you seriously think you are going to blowout the 1 seed?? Don't get me wrong. I think you have a very good chance of winning and may even should be the favorite. But why do you think you will win by that much???

NS is the 1...Hardin co is the 2

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I agree Hardin County will not be beat by 20 they have some good weapons also so maybe you will just not practice this week thinking it will be a walk thru like Ridgeway posters thought they would stomp Lexington

Our boys will be up for the challenge we work to hard this year this group of seniors are special Haywood played a good game but we didn't even play good so Wat does that tell Yall we will see Friday every team is in playoffs for a reason Memphis east will be ready we live for big time games

You didn't even play good...that tells us that ur not ready for the playoffs...talent can only take a team so far...eventually hard work and preparation win out

U won't face a team with a player as dominant as Gooden...but the defenses only get better from here