Who has the best middle school feeder pipeline to Highschool? Not clu.

anotherback

Here's a decent feeder happening just down the road...

The Gordon Lee Trojans improved to 7-0 on Tuesday after rolling past Dade County and Chattanooga Valley in a pair of matches in Chickamauga.

Gordon Lee claimed a 78-12 victory over the Wolverines behind pins from Bryce James (72 pounds), Hunter Burnette (78), Jack Braman (86), Cade Peterson (94), Tucker Miller (100), Garrison Dendy (108), Joshua Carroll (115), Eli Cox (123), Hunter Hartman (130), Logan Conway (140), Gavin Graham (150), Henry Ellis (180) and Garrett Morton (220).

Against the Eagles, Cameron Burnette (72), Penn Askew (78), Tanner Wilson (86), Blake Groce (94), Nathan Hunley (100), Hunter Taylor (115), Cox (123), Conway (140), Graham (150), Ellis (180), Morton (220) and Evan Smith (275) all won pin in a 72-15 win.

Dade County defeated Chattanooga Valley in the night's other match, but results were not provided as of press time.

The Trojans will compete on Saturday in the Eastbrook Duals.

Credit to Rome-News Tribune

Look for Blackman to make some noise this year as their Middle School program continues to grow.  Attended a dual event on Monday evening at Oakland where Blackman dominated Oakland, Warren County and Beech.  The thing that really stood out was the number of wrestlers at the event.  Both Oakland and Blackman looked to have over 40 kids representing their middle school programs.   

Glad to see the sport of wrestling continue to grow!

• Upvote 1

Page Middle is having another great year. They have huge wins this year over great teams like Baylor, McCallie, MBA and others. They have over 50 kids on the team and continue to do great things over there.

Page is having a good year. I'm not knocking those other teams but I would say Page's most impressive victory this season is a criteria win against Spring Station. I believe Spring Station edged them out in a separate dual a few days later though.

Look for Blackman to make some noise this year as their Middle School program continues to grow. Attended a dual event on Monday evening at Oakland where Blackman dominated Oakland, Warren County and Beech. The thing that really stood out was the number of wrestlers at the event. Both Oakland and Blackman looked to have over 40 kids representing their middle school programs.

Glad to see the sport of wrestling continue to grow!

There should be some good MS action tonight as Richview and Tullahoma both visit Blackman.

The MTSU MS duals on Saturday should also be competitive as Spring Station will meet a number of Central Tennessee Wrestling Conference teams.

Sommers, fooseball96 is just mad I called him on his BS. I will say this though, give me 3 years and I'll have Maryville being mentioned in the fastest rising middle school program in the state. Guaranteed...

As far as fooseball96 pulling any move on me on the mat period, that'd maybe happen in his dream world he likes to go to when he "reminiscences" his Blue Raider football career.

Edited by JSamson7

Sommers, fooseball96 is just mad I called him on his BS. I will say this though, give me 3 years and I'll have Maryville being mentioned in the fastest rising middle school program in the state. Guaranteed...

As far as fooseball96 pulling any move on me on the mat period, that'd maybe happen in his dream world he likes to go to when he "reminiscences" his Blue Raider football career.

You're my hero tough guy Edited by fooseball96

You know, i had thought mediocre wrestlers posting on CoachT guaranteeing region and state titles for their team was the most embarrassing and cringeworthy thing to possibly post. I stand corrected

I learned a lot from my father, but this one in particular I've always found to be true - if you're that good, people will do the bragging for you!

In my mind, you started looking at this post for one reason- you wanted the ego boost of seeing some wrestling "expert" on the forum mention you and your boys- and when it wasn't there you got upset. Is a forum filled with average wrestling fans, HS wrestler, and daddies looking for wrestling moms (BCB, I haven't seen your name on here in too long) really where you go for recognition?

I'm gonna give you some of the same advice I give the high school wrestlers I know. Don't look at the forums, don't look at the rankings, just get in the gym and perfect your craft.

And let's be honest, we keep holding ourselves back by looking to be the best in TN. That does no good when there are programs outside our state (Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, even our neighbor Georgia) that tend to have 10x the success we do. To be the best, we have to train to beat everyone, not just the jabronis in our region. More guys fighting to be on the national duals teams and go to Fargo each summer raises the level of everyone.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't post to often and sometimes I have a lot to say. Anyone who took the time to read my essay, feel free to comment

You know, i had thought mediocre wrestlers posting on CoachT guaranteeing region and state titles for their team was the most embarrassing and cringeworthy thing to possibly post. I stand corrected

I learned a lot from my father, but this one in particular I've always found to be true - if you're that good, people will do the bragging for you!

In my mind, you started looking at this post for one reason- you wanted the ego boost of seeing some wrestling "expert" on the forum mention you and your boys- and when it wasn't there you got upset. Is a forum filled with average wrestling fans, HS wrestler, and daddies looking for wrestling moms (BCB, I haven't seen your name on here in too long) really where you go for recognition?

I'm gonna give you some of the same advice I give the high school wrestlers I know. Don't look at the forums, don't look at the rankings, just get in the gym and perfect your craft.

And let's be honest, we keep holding ourselves back by looking to be the best in TN. That does no good when there are programs outside our state (Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, even our neighbor Georgia) that tend to have 10x the success we do. To be the best, we have to train to beat everyone, not just the jabronis in our region. More guys fighting to be on the national duals teams and go to Fargo each summer raises the level of everyone.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't post to often and sometimes I have a lot to say. Anyone who took the time to read my essay, feel free to comment

Haha nice post +100000 and the sad part is that he's supposed to be a coach and a leader of a school and kids. But he's on here being a cyber bully lmao for me giving my opinion. And if you notice all his posts no matter the topic, he's just a smart ####. I feel sorry for the kids that he's coaching. Aren't coaches supposed to be held to a higher standard? Edited by fooseball96