Siegel set for rematch against Blackman

Blaze45

Siegel is set and ready to head to the inferno for what should be a pretty good game. The hype has been around and continues to be that Siegel should of/ could have beaten Blackman if their RB had not gone out in the first half. I guess the answer will show up in this weeks game  Thoughts on how this plays out?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will depend on that Siegel D. If it is the one that has showed up for most of the season then Blackman pulls away early and doesn't look back. If it s the one that has played the past few weeks then it could possibly turn out to be a good game. I still feel Blackman wins in any case. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.

This is going to be interesting as BOTH head Coach's were Rankin assistants at one time.

Siegel has the better Coach, but Blackman has the better talent.

I beg to differ.  When Stockstill left, Siegel fell off a cliff and hasn't been seen since..

Blackman replaces 10 on offense including a very dynamic two-year starting qb and you wouldnt hardly even notice.

The only explanation is coaching.

I beg to differ. When Stockstill left, Siegel fell off a cliff and hasn't been seen since..

Blackman replaces 10 on offense including a very dynamic two-year starting qb and you wouldnt hardly even notice.

The only explanation is coaching.

I'm not disagreeing about the coaching, but Watson has by far a better setup at Blackman in terms of talent, support and all the other things a HC needs to be successful at a school like Siegel.

The previous principal royally screwed over Wyant in getting the little things he needs. For a big part of the time since Matthews left, Wyant has pretty much been a one man show

Oakland and Blackman have copied from Maryville in doing the little things in order to be good and its never been more clear than thus year. Both teams replaced over 2/3 of their starters, yet either one has hardly missed a beat

I'm not disagreeing about the coaching, but Watson has by far a better setup at Blackman in terms of talent, support and all the other things a HC needs to be successful at a school like Siegel.

The previous principal royally screwed over Wyant in getting the little things he needs. For a big part of the time since Matthews left, Wyant has pretty much been a one man show

Oakland and Blackman have copied from Maryville in doing the little things in order to be good and its never been more clear than thus year. Both teams replaced over 2/3 of their starters, yet either one has hardly missed a beat

The 2012 Siegel team was an awesome team , that playoff game against Maryville at Siegel was one of the best games I've ever been to , and I've been to a bunch . The Siegel fans were awesome too ... I really thought that was the beginning of a new Powerhouse in Rutherford co. Obviously losing Matthews was a huge loss , I wouldn't mind seeing Siegel Improve and become a yearly team to beat ... Of Course I like Riverdale too , and I wish both of these teams the very Best , Great Fans .