Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

This should be a good game. I haven't seen Hampton play to get on here and start saying who will win. All I can do is look at the teams they played in common which were very similar except GCA did lose to AE. Well I take that back the coaches lost to AE not their team. The last four and a half minutes were so unbelievable in that game that there is no words for it so that's something to take in consideration. Over the long haul GCA played a much tougher schedule which could help but Hampton did a great job winning everyone of their games. I would hate to say who will win but I sure would love to see it.

This should be a good game. I haven't seen Hampton play to get on here and start saying who will win. All I can do is look at the teams they played in common which were very similar except GCA did lose to AE. Well I take that back the coaches lost to AE not their team. The last four and a half minutes were so unbelievable in that game that there is no words for it so that's something to take in consideration. Over the long haul GCA played a much tougher schedule which could help but Hampton did a great job winning everyone of their games. I would hate to say who will win but I sure would love to see it.

C'mon up. It'll be a dandy

From Cyclone nation good luck Bulldogs! Roll on to state and maybe little ole carter county might get some respect! No wait a minute, no one west of Greenville respects us! Layeth the Smackdown on there candy ####e$!

That will be the plan LOL

But this GCA bunch won't be too sweet!

Thanks for the support!!

Should be a dandy!

SOS is overrated IMO and won't matter one bit in this game