Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

18 should be in!!!!! You don't drop a freshman into a playoff game!

Better get used to it Raven when a father is one of the coaches then son is going to play no matter what the circumstances are or how good the others are around them. This BS goes on almost everywhere in America where a daddy is coaching. Do you honestly believe for a second that number 9 was tired of playing QB and wanted to move to another position this year. I absolutely am not taking anything from those boys because they are good players and I do hear the second one is very good. It's called politics Raven and it don't matter what team it is there will always be someone doing something so junior can get an unfair advantage over all his competition. When I brought this up at the first of the season everyone lied like dogs about it like a big cover up or something protecting someone then wanted to turn the story around on me being mad about the kid I knew.  When BS like this goes on in a program everyone is fooling their own selves that believe otherwise. I watched crap like this almost destroy Maryville in the late eighties until the late nineties.when until we finally got a coach that didn't put up with who you know and who you blow. There was a reason GCA went 7-6 this year and didn't live up to the expectations predicted in pre season with most of their starters returning from the previous year. Oil and water don't mix folks and I've been around a long time and seen it all so many times before I can almost tell you what will happen next. Now to the game Hampton did a great job tonight and proved their case and it's good to see them finally get past this hurdle that they have never crossed and good luck getting to Cookeville in two weeks.

He is a great kid and represents us well. Thanks for the good wishes. If regions are at Elizabethton again y'all should come watch a few matches. Maybe consider starting a team up there. It really makes better football players.

Thank you for your sentiment. Credit my parents for how they raised me and the good Lord for saving me.

Please let him know again,because this day and age things like that dont happen enough!! He showed true character and my hats off to that young man!! We will keep our ears open and if the regions are here I would love to come down! and I give credit to the Lord as well for saving me!! I wish you all the best and hope to meet you at somepoint! Your a class act in my book!! God Bless you and yours!!

Better get used to it Raven when a father is one of the coaches then son is going to play no matter what the circumstances are or how good the others are around them. This BS goes on almost everywhere in America where a daddy is coaching. Do you honestly believe for a second that number 9 was tired of playing QB and wanted to move to another position this year. I absolutely am not taking anything from those boys because they are good players and I do hear the second one is very good. It's called politics Raven and it don't matter what team it is there will always be someone doing something so junior can get an unfair advantage over all his competition. When I brought this up at the first of the season everyone lied like dogs about it like a big cover up or something protecting someone then wanted to turn the story around on me being mad about the kid I knew. When BS like this goes on in a program everyone is fooling their own selves that believe otherwise. I watched crap like this almost destroy Maryville in the late eighties until the late nineties.when until we finally got a coach that didn't put up with who you know and who you blow. There was a reason GCA went 7-6 this year and didn't live up to the expectations predicted in pre season with most of their starters returning from the previous year. Oil and water don't mix folks and I've been around a long time and seen it all so many times before I can almost tell you what will happen next. Now to the game Hampton did a great job tonight and proved their case and it's good to see them finally get past this hurdle that they have never crossed and good luck getting to Cookeville in two weeks.

I was near the GCA sideline, and I will say this. Everytime the QB overthrew an open reciever, once he got back to the sideline, he let it be known it was everyone else's fault but his.

Apologies for this short news break......Just a little info I heard/saw at the Harriman-GB game tonight. Our soccer team played at Grace during the playoffs a few weeks ago. Guess who was having a full-scale baseball practice with coaching staff present. Pretty sure that's a violation during the off-season. When the coaches noticed her taking pictures of the practice, they promptly packed up their gear and stopped. Wonder what the odds of those pics winding up in the wrong hands (TSSAA). 2 to 1 ??? I sure wouldn't bet against it. Might be real interesting this Spring. I promise this isn't a made up story either. Win at all costs seems to be the GCA motto

Edited by TigerNation14

Apologies for this short news break......Just a little info I heard/saw at the Harriman-GB game tonight. Our soccer team played at Grace during the playoffs a few weeks ago. Guess who was having a full-scale baseball practice with coaching staff present. Pretty sure that's a violation during the off-season. When the coaches noticed her taking pictures of the practice, they promptly packed up their gear and stopped. Wonder what the odds of those pics winding up in the wrong hands (TSSAA). 2 to 1 ??? I sure wouldn't bet against it. Might be real interesting this Spring. I promise this isn't a made up story either. Win at all costs seems to be the GCA motto

Don't think you know as much as you think you do

Edited by Raven52

Tiger y'all clearly have your own issues to deal with. I'm not gonna tear into you because that's just in bad taste. If you have something don't come on here and run your mouth. Put up or shut up. Otherwise go back to Rockwood with your tail between your legs. You're 0-2 this year it's time to move on.