Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

GREENEDEVILARMY find someone else to root for because the Greene Devils don't need any fair weather fans! You should probably be a Maryville fan. That sounds like more your style. Most schools don't win state championships EVERY year. That is a young team that played their hearts out and came up short. Let's hear the changes you would have made had you been the head coach? Bottom line: the coaches work like dogs every week to game plan for the next team and the players work like dogs to execute that plan. You, my friend should either be supportive or join the staff and share your vast knowledge.

GREENEDEVILARMY find someone else to root for because the Greene Devils don't need any fair weather fans! You should probably be a Maryville fan. That sounds like more your style. Most schools don't win state championships EVERY year. That is a young team that played their hearts out and came up short. Let's hear the changes you would have made had you been the head coach? Bottom line: the coaches work like dogs every week to game plan for the next team and the players work like dogs to execute that plan. You, my friend should either be supportive or join the staff and share your vast knowledge.

Devil25

Speaking of class

A grown up takes down a 16 yr old kid over a dang game.

Learn to lose big guy and move on

You got your hindend banded to you.

Have some class and move along to basketball

Were you at the game?

I have moved on!

I do not follow basketball!

It was a great game and the better team won the game.

My bad I guess #68 saw someone in the home stands he knew and was just waving hello to them in the 3rd and 4th quarter after his team scored touchdowns!

I stand corrected!

I would have done more PASSING in the first 3 quarters because they looked good in the 4th but just little to late. That's my take sorry if I hurt some feeling but can't put all your eggs in one basket I saw some where someone post one dimensional. That's what I was saying. And as far as being a GREENE DEVIL I am ONE 4 LIFE.... fair weather fan Lmao no son just a HONEST GREEN DEVIL given my opinion sorry again if I hurt anyones feeling and nothing towards the kids they played some TUFF HARD NOSE football all year just wishing for some passin the ball with a arm like Ballard has. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Good luck to the irish the rest of the way....the Rodgers kid is a class act, but Cade Mays is a straight up...............you know what...nevermind, if you were at the game, you saw what i saw, so enough said about that. Greeneville just ran into a better team tonight. We were far too one dimensional to beat a team that loaded and im very very proud of how our boys kept fighting and never gave up. Good things are ahead for my Greene Team. Thank you to all the great seniors at GHS for all you've done for the program and all your hard work. It's been my treat to watch you young men grow up. Now you get to go out into the world and show what great young men you can and will be.... i think i saw someone on here say that we were outcoached...i disagree. Our staff did the best job they could have done with this team and i really chaps my ars when people use the " got outcoached" card.....If we could all coach better, we would all be coaches.....wouldnt we??? anyway, another great year comes to an end. It goes by waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast.

sorry but I wished we had passed more the first 3 quarters like in the 4th that looked good that's what I was seeing. Sorry just being honest.GREENE DEVIL 4 LIFE. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

As stated earlier I enjoyed my trip their. Fans were gracious and very friendly. Didn't get to go to Pals though.

I watched the game on TV - wasn't for or against anyone.  But this guy is right: #68 plays dirty and is proud of it. Blaming his behavior on the fact that he is only 16 is unacceptable; his parents and coaches are to blame for not addressing that.  His comments in the paper about "wanting to hit #3 hard all night" and "we wanted to leave a message that we're here and here to stay" show a complete lack of class that stem from the top down.