Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

You can get a peanut butter shake their too lol what's your take on the game

Ill give my prediction later in the week after I see some film on Greeneville. I know nothing about you guys (except fast food restaurants in the area). At the 7 on 7 at Maryville College back in August, Catholic played Greeneville but the game was stopped early due to lightening. From what I hear on the T you guys run the ball well and play hellacious defense. But since my son plays for Catholic I'm cheering for the Green and Gold. Your running back is related to the Dabbs who played PG years ago for Greeneville? I think he played hoops at Carson-Newman. Edited by QSouth89

Ill give my prediction later in the week after I see some film on Greeneville. I know nothing about them. At the 7 on 7 at Maryville College back in August, Catholic played Greeneville but the game was stopped due to lightening. From what I hear on the T you guys run the ball well and play hellacious defense. But since my son plays for Catholic I'm cheering for the Green and Gold. Your running back is related to the Dabbs who played PG years ago for Greeneville? I think he played hoops at Carson-Newman.

I'm not sure about relation but they probably are. We play smash mouth football on offense this year. Central was loading 8 in the box and we still continued to plow ahead. Our offensive line is huge and very athletic. Defensive line is just as good. We only had one pass last night. Play action to the tightend for a 17 yard Td. If Catholic wants to win they have to stop Dabbs. He touched the ball 42 times out of 56 last night. Rushed for 273 and three tds. Our qb will burn you also. Our defense is awesome! 6 shutouts this year and central was the second team to score double digits Edited by DevilMan03

Ill give my prediction later in the week after I see some film on Greeneville. I know nothing about you guys (except fast food restaurants in the area). At the 7 on 7 at Maryville College back in August, Catholic played Greeneville but the game was stopped early due to lightening. From what I hear on the T you guys run the ball well and play hellacious defense. But since my son plays for Catholic I'm cheering for the Green and Gold. Your running back is related to the Dabbs who played PG years ago for Greeneville? I think he played hoops at Carson-Newman.

Yes he is his cousin. Braun Dabbs was one of the most athletic football and basketball players i had seen expecially for 5'5. Took Greeneville to a quarter final loss to Maryille in football and then turned around and got beat in the state semis in basketball (missed free throws cost them that game)

Edited by Swipes

Ill give my prediction later in the week after I see some film on Greeneville. I know nothing about you guys (except fast food restaurants in the area). At the 7 on 7 at Maryville College back in August, Catholic played Greeneville but the game was stopped early due to lightening. From what I hear on the T you guys run the ball well and play hellacious defense. But since my son plays for Catholic I'm cheering for the Green and Gold. Your running back is related to the Dabbs who played PG years ago for Greeneville? I think he played hoops at Carson-Newman.

that pig at stans ant bad..and it ant fast food....definately worth the spend..they use to have a dump up there that you could eat some beans that was good; but think it might be done

Booger just sayinyummy.gif

I'm not sure about relation but they probably are. We play smash mouth football on offense this year. Central was loading 8 in the box and we still continued to plow ahead. Our offensive line is huge and very athletic. Defensive line is just as good. We only had one pass last night. Play action to the tightend for a 17 yard Td. If Catholic wants to win they have to stop Dabbs. He touched the ball 42 times out of 56 last night. Rushed for 273 and three tds. Our qb will burn you also. Our defense is awesome! 6 shutouts this year and central was the second team to score double digits

Sounds like an excellent defense. Catholic will have their hands full with Dabbs Edited by QSouth89

that pig at stans ant bad..and it ant fast food....definately worth the spend..they use to have a dump up there that you could eat some beans that was good; but think it might be done

Booger just sayinyummy.gif

I think your referring to bean barn booger. Still open and still serving great beans and cornbread, beef stew, and my favorite the Hobart Burger!

I think your referring to bean barn booger. Still open and still serving great beans and cornbread, beef stew, and my favorite the Hobart Burger!

thats it.....stop by there when Boogerette's soccer team was up playin Tusculum and it had a closed sign on the door.....that ant the first time sumbody has flipped the open sign on Clan Booger

Booger just sayinNose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

thats it.....stop by there when Boogerette's soccer team was up playin Tusculum and it had a closed sign on the door.....that ant the first time sumbody has flipped the open sign on Clan Booger

Booger just sayinNose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Only open till 2 I think. You would have fit right in with the regulars of the bean barn booger.