Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

yes i suppose that WOULD be a stretch...LOL....ok, so i thought he was a RB, my bad..but im sticking to my points about Dez...the kids just sick with the rock and if someone doesnt give him a full ride at the next level i would be shocked. He's a great kid too, as im sure Rogers is. Im not saying Dez should be getting offers from USC or UT, but hey, if Devrin Young and a few others i can think of had a spot at D1, i dont see why my boy Dez cant. im sure his folks would be happy with him going anywhere for college.

I'm an ETSU alumni so it would make me happy to see all of these kids play for the Bucs but I'm bias. I agree with you, Dabbs is very talented and someone should sign him.

we have scored 42 twice this year, once against volunteer, a team im pretty sure our freshman team would score 50 on and Cherokee, who although they finished 3rd in our league, they were just totally out matched....point being, if we score 42 in this game, it would almost be a GUARANTEED win....i see the score being lower, not sure how much lower, but lower...maybe 31 28 Devils.....should be another 4th quarter game....cant wait.

The Irish have scored 40 plus points 4 times this year 49 on Morristown East, 42 on Carter, 45 on Cloudland and Anderson County. They've also scored 50 twice, 51 on Union County (all in the first half) and 50 on Seymour (48 in the first half) so at times our offense has been explosive. We have lost 4 games this year. 3 were to defending state champions (at CPA, at Belfry Kentucky, and at home to Fulton). And then we lost at home to Central. Schedule has been tough, but needed to prepare the boys for the type of teams we are now facing in the playoffs. Can't wait till Friday. Pal's here I come lol. Edited by QSouth89

that pig at stans ant bad..and it ant fast food....definately worth the spend..they use to have a dump up there that you could eat some beans that was good; but think it might be done

Booger just sayinyummy.gif

Thays a few dumps upeer whur yee can eat sum beans. if yee-ontsome great beans with a friendly staff and a throwback atmusfeer, i sujess the BEAN BARN...gitair urly doe, cause theys youzzulee dun bout 2 aver day.....( Got to have plenty of afternoon time to get ready for big game with sum high falootin rulijus skule fridee.)

BeegVAWLdayvul jis sayun ;}

Edited by BVDevil

Thays a few dumps upeer whur yee can eat sum beans. if yee-ontsome great beans with a friendly staff and a throwback atmusfeer, i sujess the BEAN BARN...gitair urly doe, cause theys youzzulee dun bout 2 aver day.....( Got to have plenty of afternoon time to get ready for big game with sum high falootin rulijus skule fridee.)

BeegVAWLdayvul jis sayun ;}

I don't want beans, I have my mind set on Pal's and a lemonade from Central Park, then (hopefully) a competitive game with some good old fashion sportsmanship from both sides.

I don't want beans, I have my mind set on Pal's and a lemonade from Central Park, then (hopefully) a competitive game with some good old fashion sportsmanship from both sides.

Good Luck Q .. hope the champs come from our district .. you guys came out wanting it more and we woke up but just fell short ... our play makers #1 and #4 didnt have their best games .. too many drops and dropped IT's .. .. but your stars showed out for about 4 plays and thats all it took .. good luck .. be weary .. there are a lot of Devil fans who like to sit on visitors and harass .. just ignore it .. now the guys on here .. B V , Green army and others are cool .. they love their teams but just dont pay attention to any garb ..

Good Luck Q .. hope the champs come from our district .. you guys came out wanting it more and we woke up but just fell short ... our play makers #1 and #4 didnt have their best games .. too many drops and dropped IT's .. .. but your stars showed out for about 4 plays and thats all it took .. good luck .. be weary .. there are a lot of Devil fans who like to sit on visitors and harass .. just ignore it .. now the guys on here .. B V , Green army and others are cool .. they love their teams but just dont pay attention to any garb ..

I never sit in the stands, I'm afraid to be around our own fans. I'm kidding. We jumped out to an early lead and I was worried it wouldn't be large enough but our defense came through and made some plays. Tough match up this week. Thanks you and FHSalum12 are class acts as well.

I never sit in the stands, I'm afraid to be around our own fans. I'm kidding. We jumped out to an early lead and I was worried it wouldn't be large enough but our defense came through and made some plays. Tough match up this week. Thanks you and FHSalum12 are class acts as well.

You got those nervous feet huh .. gotta walk ... no ...  gonna miss going to Cookeville but hey you cant do it every year ( unless your Maryville ) ... should be a good one up there .. Id say Kuerchen will meet Dabbs a few times ... he is like a 4th LB out there .... Im sure KC will load trhe box and force Devils to throw ...  I knew out OL would catch up to us sooner or later ... our OL was actually pretty bad all year .. the athetes pretty much did all on their own ... IMO the biggest difference in the game was KC OL was alot better than our OL ..our QB is not a mobile QB and he has had to scramble alot this year ... so if Falcons dont improve that some .. may have same issues next year ..IMO ... defensively I think be OK but OL is the big question ... didnt mean to get off subject ... u guys are battle tested on road for sure this year ... good environment  but you guys can handle it. 

I just received from sad news.  A former football player from Catholic, who recently transfered to Grace Christian, passed away from injuries sustained in an accident last night. Please offer prayers for the repose of his soul and condolences to the young man's family as well as the Catholic High School and Grace Christian communities.  I had the opportunity to work with him as a basketball player and he was truly a good young man and a fine student. 

Edited by QSouth89

I just received from sad news. A former football player from Catholic, who recently transfered to Grace Christian, passed away from injuries sustained in an accident last night. Please offer prayers for the repose of his soul and condolences to the young man's family as well as the Catholic High School and Grace Christian communities. I had the opportunity to work with him as a basketball player and he was truly a good young man and a fine student.

Prayers going up from a Marshall County fan!

thank you sir, but i must defend the Greenies in the visitors section too....i feel as though those guys have been grossly slandered in coacht. but hey, we're all entitled to our thoughts and opinions. I would encourage all catholic fans who are coming to try talking football with anyone wearing DEVIL greene on the visitors side....my guess is you will find the conversations just fine and hassle free

I just received from sad news. A former football player from Catholic, who recently transfered to Grace Christian, passed away from injuries sustained in an accident last night. Please offer prayers for the repose of his soul and condolences to the young man's family as well as the Catholic High School and Grace Christian communities. I had the opportunity to work with him as a basketball player and he was truly a good young man and a fine student.

that's horrible news indeed, best going out to the family and community.