Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

Catholic has more of a big play threat and Greeneville sounds like a run it down your throat type of team... I feel Catholic will squeak by Greeneville due to the fact that they will have the best player on the field in Rogers... No score prediction yet though

I will take that bet.a hamburger with cheese sticks and a chill bun sounds like a good wager??

Fulton might be the better team but they didn't play four quarters.

i picked catholic in this one. Correct me if im wrong, but i think Catholic had some starters out in the first game between these two and it was STILL a tight game till the end....full strength, i just think Catholic is a play or two better. Next season, Fulton will be back to their old self i think....hope im wrong...LOL

Catholic has more of a big play threat and Greeneville sounds like a run it down your throat type of team... I feel Catholic will squeak by Greeneville due to the fact that they will have the best player on the field in Rogers... No score prediction yet though

Catholic DOES have more of a big play threat....in the PASSING game. Im not so sure about the "best player on the field" part. I would take Desmond of anyone else playing the RB position this season. Sure, Rogers has the more famous father and probably has more "MOVES" than Dez, but let me tell you a little something about heart, guts and desire...oh AND SHEER BRUTE STRENGTH...Does Rogers squat 500 lbs at the 135 pound weight? How many times does Rogers tote the rock 40 times in a game? My point is quite simply this.....pound for pound, heart for heart, stat for stat, If Desmond Dabbs doesnt win 4a's Mr. Football this year...REGARDLESS of the outcome of this game, there's something wrong with this award. Best of luck to all kids on both sides, i cant wait to cover this one.

i picked catholic in this one. Correct me if im wrong, but i think Catholic had some starters out in the first game between these two and it was STILL a tight game till the end....full strength, i just think Catholic is a play or two better. Next season, Fulton will be back to their old self i think....hope im wrong...LOL

Catholic loses 10 seniors. 2 start on offense and 4 on defense. They rotate a lot of guys so I'm assuming they will be pretty good next year. Edited by QSouth89

Catholic DOES have more of a big play threat....in the PASSING game. Im not so sure about the "best player on the field" part. I would take Desmond of anyone else playing the RB position this season. Sure, Rogers has the more famous father and probably has more "MOVES" than Dez, but let me tell you a little something about heart, guts and desire...oh AND SHEER BRUTE STRENGTH...Does Rogers squat 500 lbs at the 135 pound weight? How many times does Rogers tote the rock 40 times in a game? My point is quite simply this.....pound for pound, heart for heart, stat for stat, If Desmond Dabbs doesnt win 4a's Mr. Football this year...REGARDLESS of the outcome of this game, there's something wrong with this award. Best of luck to all kids on both sides, i cant wait to cover this one.

Rodgers is a WR, so toting the rock 40 times would be a stretch lol. He is talented and so is Kuerschen. Greeneville has some athletes and talent of their own and their defense looks really good. Catholic will have to bring their A game Friday night. Edited by QSouth89

I see this being a High scoring game, Greeneville running and Catholic passing. I hope Catholic wins, but my pick is Greeneville-42 Catholic-38

we have scored 42 twice this year, once against volunteer, a team im pretty sure our freshman team would score 50 on and Cherokee, who although they finished 3rd in our league, they were just totally out matched....point being, if we score 42 in this game, it would almost be a GUARANTEED win....i see the score being lower, not sure how much lower, but lower...maybe 31 28 Devils.....should be another 4th quarter game....cant wait.

Rodgers is a WR, so toting the rock 40 times would be a stretch lol. He is talented and so is Kuerschen. Greeneville has some athletes and talent of their own and their defense looks really good. Catholic will have to bring their A game Friday night.

yes i suppose that WOULD be a stretch...LOL....ok, so i thought he was a RB, my bad..but im sticking to my points about Dez...the kids just sick with the rock and if someone doesnt give him a full ride at the next level i would be shocked. He's a great kid too, as im sure Rogers is. Im not saying Dez should be getting offers from USC or UT, but hey, if Devrin Young and a few others i can think of had a spot at D1, i dont see why my boy Dez cant. im sure his folks would be happy with him going anywhere for college.