Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

Oh we are terrified being that the series record the last 15 times we have played is 13-2 in "favor of the Rams." How's those numbers for your tradition? Think about that for a minute OP!!

I am guessint those numbers dont matter that much, just like the last time we played doesnt either. If thats the case then whats the streak the last two games? Before this year sp had won 8 of the last 9 from us.this mc team isnt the mc team from 6 years ago yall used to beat, and yall arent the same either. Should be a good game and whoever has the fewest mistakes will probably win.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I don't buy in to the hype of Tyner having more talent. Tyner made some mistakes in the first game but so did we. There was a reason that game was 33-6 in the 4th qtr.

I garuntee you what Barney is saying is the SOS is the deciding factor. He has a man crush on the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I'm sticking with Marion County by 21 if Tyner plays undisciplined and turns it over like they have been known to do. If they could be disciplined and not turn it over then they would be right in this game. I stick by what I said last week. The amount of athletic kids Tyner has is phenomenal for 2A. With the Marion coaching staff they would easily win the east. I would like to see this one, but we've got our hands full in SP so I will be at that one.

Edited by TheAmbassador

I'm sticking with Marion County by 21 if Tyner plays undisciplined and turns it over like they have been known to do. If they could be disciplined and not turn it over then they would be right in this game. I stick by what I said last week. The amount of athletic kids Tyner has is phenomenal for 2A. With the Marion coaching staff they would easily win the east. I would like to see this one, but we've got our hands full in SP so I will be at that one.

The discipline goes both ways.  Tyner ain't Forrest so Jasper better not go laying the pumpkin all over the field. I think this will be a one score game either way going into the 4th Qtr.

Edited by rlh

The discipline goes both ways. Tyner ain't Forrest so Jasper better not go laying the pumpkin all over the field. I think this will be a one score game either way going into the 4th Qtr.

I agree that they can't turn it over, but the gap in coaching from Marion to Tyner is evident. Based on talent, size and speed alone Tyner would never lose, but the intangibles such as coaching, scheme, special teams emphasis make Marion County formidable.