Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning towards an upset in this one.

This will be closer than everyone is thinking. Vs Boyd and MC the first time Tyner made mistakes that gave away points. They eliminated that vs Boyd, and yes Boyd left 21 points on the field but that's part of football. They played had and together that night. They've seen what MC has and they won't be scared. I picked Tyner to win state before the season started and they still might. I believe this game will come right down to the end. Should be a good one.

Edited by orangeslice13

This will be closer than everyone is thinking. Vs Boyd and MC the first time Tyner made mistakes that gave away points. They eliminated that vs Boyd, and yes Boyd left 21 points on the field but that's part of football. They played had and together that night. They've seen what MC has and they won't be scared. I picked Tyner to win state before the season started and they still might. I believe this game will come right down to the end. Should be a good one.

Tyner is athletic, but that's where the comparisons stop. Marion County by 21

We'll see. It all comes down to Tyner and will they give up easy points

Less than 7 either way

It sounded like Tyner didn't give up easy points last week and it finally payed off. Your offense didn't look comfortable against us in week 9. I was shocked with how well we stopped you. Your defense was tough, but the teams we have played the last two weeks had scarier offenses. Come on down to SP on Friday. We might let you fire the cannon.