Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

Old Pirate says them Warriors is going to skin them some Rams come feuding time. Figure you city fellers best take notice of the danger signs coming into the jailhouse community. The Warriors is loaded with talent and tradition of whipping city folkes. Best heed the warning.......

Oh we are terrified being that the series record the last 15 times we have played is 13-2 in "favor of the Rams." How's those numbers for your tradition? Think about that for a minute OP!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh we are terrified being that the series record the last 15 times we have played is 13-2 in "favor of the Rams." How's those numbers for your tradition? Think about that for a minute OP!!

I think the key to beating Marion is the same for the Rams as it was for Forrest and Boyd. Hold that fast paced O to 3-out and then drive the ball to wear them out. You have the athletes and D to do it I'm just not sure about your O. The difference in the Boyd game was your receivers made 7 out of 9 catches down the field. All of them were contested and great catches by the Rams. I just don't know if you can do that every week. The first time Vs Boyd and Marion the Rams made mistakes that gave away points ( int returns and kick returns. Bad snaps on punts ect ) those things didn't happen vs Boyd the 2nd time. Play mistake free and you've got a good shot.

Should be a great game.

Good luck to both and stay healthy. Our region is the best in the state this year and deserves the title.

Your Rams should beat Marion County based on talent alone, but they won't do it. Some don't like it, but I call it like it is. Tyner has as much or more talent as any team in 2A. As long as they are back down in 2A they should have a chance every single year.

Your Rams should beat Marion County based on talent alone, but they won't do it. Some don't like it, but I call it like it is. Tyner has as much or more talent as any team in 2A. As long as they are back down in 2A they should have a chance every single year.

Sorry but I don't buy in to the hype of Tyner having more talent. Tyner made some mistakes in the first game but so did we. There was a reason that game was 33-6 in the 4th qtr.

Sorry but I don't buy in to the hype of Tyner having more talent. Tyner made some mistakes in the first game but so did we. There was a reason that game was 33-6 in the 4th qtr.

Tyner has more athletes than Marion County from a numbers stand point. They always do, but notice I still believe Marion County wins because they have a better "team" and will be put in better position to win the game.

More talent or not, mistakes will be made on Friday. You never know how that ball will bounce. Keep resting your laurels on that 1st game. In my eyes once the kickoff happens it's anybody's game!!

Go Rams!!!

More talent or not, mistakes will be made on Friday. You never know how that ball will bounce. Keep resting your laurels on that 1st game. In my eyes once the kickoff happens it's anybody's game!!

Go Rams!!!

Oh I'm not resting any laurels on the 1st game trust me. We didn't play very well and I expect us to play much better since we are healthy. Anything can happen in the playoffs for sure. I just think we have a better team that's all.

Old Pirate says tradition.....1st thing most folkes know is this, the Rams have tremendous talent,regularly not consistent and rarely play disciplined. Jasper will be a tough chew & swallow. Jasper wins, too many traditional traits for OP to think otherwise. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says tradition.....1st thing most folkes know is this, the Rams have tremendous talent,regularly not consistent and rarely play disciplined. Jasper will be a tough chew & swallow. Jasper wins, too many traditional traits for OP to think otherwise.

MC is a tough team (no doubt) but they are beatable (BoydB proved that). Consistency and discipline are "relative" and I view them as buzz words only to make a point to the user's advantage.

You have your opinion and I have mine. None of that will matter on Friday evening. 11 on 11 and the team that plays the best Friday night will win!!

MC is a tough team (no doubt) but they are beatable (BoydB proved that). Consistency and discipline are "relative" and I view them as buzz words only to make a point to the user's advantage.

You have your opinion and I have mine. None of that will matter on Friday evening. 11 on 11 and the team that plays the best Friday night will win!!

Good Luck to both teams....Old Pirate would love to it but the Pirates have some feuding of their own. BTW, kinfolkes playing city fellers, gots to go with the tithe givers!

yes both Qb's are seniors but have a junior that has been taking second string snaps at practice all year and has gotten a lot of reps in the games this year that the coaches are excited about. He will be a dual threat type player. The also have a freshman that is moving to QB as well that looks like he could be good too.

Starter wise , we will lose one offensive lineman, middle linebacker, QB, one WR, kicker, and starting fullback/DB (Henderson). So we lose 4 on offense, 2 on defense.

Kicker hurts. He is awesome. Great weapon.