Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Hospitality room for refs? Coaches? Team? Supervision around?

Visitors dressing room for football doubles as the UC baseball locker room.  He is actually on top of a counter/locker, with his cleats, pads and jersey on (trenton players have their names on the jerseys) with both hands pulling the tv off the wall. several other pictures as well with different views as well. Where are the Trenton coaches?    vandalism is what I would call it.  This is not exaggeration, this is the truth.  

I for one hope he gets to play then they deal with the situation. I don't want the "game changer" out of the game & leave any excuses. I heard Trenton's coach say he was like a son to him so I hope he can deal with & straighten this young man out before he gets out in the real world. It's a good thing our facilities aren't as state of the art as UC's. Lol I doubt we have anything worth breaking or stealing.

Trenton may be better than last game, but Dresden is playing better, too. Our defense only giving up on average 8 points per game. That's pretty dang stingy.

Union City helped Trenton out a lot with that last win.

Good thing is, not much hanging on our walls at the hog pen for anybody to take. If anybody vandalized, probably wouldn't notice.

Swo, I will promise to shower at least 3 days before the game if you want me to save you a seat.

Go Lions!

Just now read your post dtown. Thinking on the same page. Lol.

Edited by lionfbfan

Shows how much you know about Dresden Football if you believe Dresser Winn is the only weapon we have this year. Keep on thinking that, you will get it all figured out as to just how many beasts we have come Friday night!!!

[/quote? Do you read well dude!? I said you had the same team last year,were mediocre at hest added Winn and are beasts! Jesus if your gonna be a d bag at least read the freaking post! !!

ame="Goldentidefanatic" post="3458150" timestamp="1447635557"]

[/quote? Do you read well dude!? I said you had the same team last year,were mediocre at hest added Winn and are beasts! Jesus if your gonna be a d bag at least read the freaking post! !!

You said, the Lions stunk it up last year, and added a beast, singular, a beast named Mr Winn. NOWHERE in the post did you say the  team as a whole were now beasts.You need to read YOUR own post before calling someone a dbag!! You just look stupid now, whats the matter are you all shook up because of the controversy again surrounding your "star" player???