Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

NCS needs worry about Wayne Co. Yall playing close to an average Trousdale Co team late in the season for 2 plus quarters tells me enough. If you yall do win I promise you NCS season will be over by end of 3rd quarter next Friday

You do realize that your promise doesn't affect our boys.

And you also realize that we scored 43 points on the TC team in 1 quarter.

HaHa NC ,to speak on your dominance over tune up style teams is laughable to say the least!!!!!

Well PHS and Dresden put 30 on Lake County in  a quarter,oh yeah who cares!!!! I mean lets br realistic you dont belong on the same field as the top 3 from region 7!!!!!!!!!! Just food for thought WC will put it on you friday!!!!!!! And as usual I shall end this with a ROLL TIDE!!!!!THE GOLDEN TRADITION!!!!

14-8 against Trousdale with 5 mins left in the 3rd quarter in week 9? 2 weeks later that Trousdale team got murdered by Huntingdon team with 3rd string qb and 2nd string rb. Keep talking come out slow like that against Dresden, Peabody, or Union city and you will be seeing a running clock!

from The Tennessean (don't shoot the messenger - I'm just here to stir things up) .......

CLASS 1A

Favorite: Nashville Christian (11-1). Thanks, Peabody. If you talked to Nashville Christian faithful prior to the season, being in the same bracket as Union City usually accompanied postseason talk. With Peabody snapping the two-time defending champs’ 39-game winning streak, the door is wide open for Coach Jeff Brothers, Mr. Football finalist Daniel Bituli and the rest of the Eagles.

Top contender: Columbia Academy (12-0). The Bulldogs face a very stiff challenge in South Pittsburg (9-3) this week, but the Pirates better bring their defense. No team has held Columbia Academy to fewer than 40 points. Multi-talented athlete Taylor Thompson and his squad could be poised for a BlueCross Bowl run.

Wrong place, wrong time: Wayne County (12-0). Mr. Football finalist Preston Rice (31 TDs, 2 INTs) has had Wayne County on a roll all season, and Friday’s quarterfinal matchup with Nashville Christian should be one of the best games of the night. One of these teams will unfortunately pack it in for the season.

Overview: Don’t count out Harriman (9-3), which has cranked up its offense during the playoffs, scoring 100 points in two games and knocking off defending runner-up Coalfield. The Nashville Christian-Wayne County winner will be rewarded with a very tough matchup against an 11-1 Dresden squad, which has simply outscored its first two playoff foes 118-14.

Hey what about we let the boys play the game tomorrow night & see who comes out winners before we start talking smack about next week's game before we even know which two teams will be playing?

I agree.  Just couldn't let THETRUEGURU's silly comment slide.  Checked out his posts all over CoachT and realized he's a troll.  I'm sure we'll be dealing with him next week too.

Edited by NCSdad1962

I agree.  Just couldn't let THETRUEGURU's silly comment slide.  Checked out his posts all over CoachT and realized he's a troll.  I'm sure we'll be dealing with him next week too.

I know yall are well sounding machine and loaded. I wasn't trying stir the pot it was just my opinion and a lot was Trousdale game. Im sure if yall get going early it could be a long night for Wayne Co or rest of the field. My point is if yall come out slow against the field they will have you down21-0 before you know it. Sorry for stirring the pot

14-8 against Trousdale with 5 mins left in the 3rd quarter in week 9? 2 weeks later that Trousdale team got murdered by Huntingdon team with 3rd string qb and 2nd string rb. Keep talking come out slow like that against Dresden, Peabody, or Union city and you will be seeing a running clock!

True,   they  they  faced  union  city  last  year  ncs  lost  35 -0  they  were  a  no  show.

from The Tennessean (don't shoot the messenger - I'm just here to stir things up) .......

CLASS 1A

Favorite: Nashville Christian (11-1). Thanks, Peabody. If you talked to Nashville Christian faithful prior to the season, being in the same bracket as Union City usually accompanied postseason talk. With Peabody snapping the two-time defending champs’ 39-game winning streak, the door is wide open for Coach Jeff Brothers, Mr. Football finalist Daniel Bituli and the rest of the Eagles.

Top contender: Columbia Academy (12-0). The Bulldogs face a very stiff challenge in South Pittsburg (9-3) this week, but the Pirates better bring their defense. No team has held Columbia Academy to fewer than 40 points. Multi-talented athlete Taylor Thompson and his squad could be poised for a BlueCross Bowl run.

Wrong place, wrong time: Wayne County (12-0). Mr. Football finalist Preston Rice (31 TDs, 2 INTs) has had Wayne County on a roll all season, and Friday’s quarterfinal matchup with Nashville Christian should be one of the best games of the night. One of these teams will unfortunately pack it in for the season.

Overview: Don’t count out Harriman (9-3), which has cranked up its offense during the playoffs, scoring 100 points in two games and knocking off defending runner-up Coalfield. The Nashville Christian-Wayne County winner will be rewarded with a very tough matchup against an 11-1 Dresden squad, which has simply outscored its first two playoff foes 118-14.

Don't  count  out  peabody,  because  they  are   not  a  cake  walk.