Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

you just proved my point

I stick by my Tidemen no matter what. I don't shift back and forth on who I support.  HOWEVER, my family comes FIRST.  I won't make my young children sit in the cold rain because I want to watch a football game. My kids come first.  That does NOT make me a fair weather fan.  My support does not waiver. Maybe you ought to check the definition of a fair weather fan.  It's not quite as literal as it sounds.  

Do you recall the weather that night as well?  It was a steady drizzle turning into rain.  I myself have younger kids who don't need to set out in a cool rain.  My family left early due to that.  I promise you a big loud and proud crowd tomorrow night.... a rowdy group of folks ready for a little football!  :popcorneater:

I recall it. It won't be drizzling tomorrow night, it's going to be raining......deep passing routes. This game will be maximum capacity and expect a good showing from both teams. Dresden needs to keep their composure when the trash talking starts.....the scoreboard should have the final say in all matters. Last post about this game....Let the best team win!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Should be an epic game. Both teams have improved since last meeting.. Peabody wants sweet revenge and massive payback for earlier game.. but methinks they'll get another woodshed spanking at the Lion's den hog pen Friday Night! 54-14 Dresden wins. (reflecting about a 14 point improvement for both teams. See that? Clever I thought. ha!)

Dresden is not sleeping on the tide but if you think your defense is primed you are mistaken. UC had two tds called back, 6 fumbles that the tide didn't cause a one of and Peabody only won by four. Don't get delusional and think y'all are great because UC gave y'all the game. Dresden will be ready I promise you that.

I don't have a dog in the fight but make no mistake, when a team wins a playoff game on the road, a lot of what the other team does whether directly/indirectly was influenced by the winning team. This kind of talk trying to discredit is weak. I know you are not a UC supporter and I hope they are not talking like that. I haven't been following. I do believe this will be a much better game than the 1st although I am still leaning towards Dresden to win.....

Good luck to both teams! I think horrible special team of Dresden will cost them tonight. Trenton wins by a field goal. Also I cant believe Haney didn't suspend the one player for at least a quarter or half. High School is about the lessons you learn to take out into the real world. Food for thought!

We don't have horrible special teams, granted we wont be kicking 30 yard field goals but other than that our kickoffs are fine and punting game is above average. Coverage is good but I'm not sure Malone cant make something happen when the ball is in his hands. That's anytime not just on kicks.