Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

They have seen his stats and videos. I just don't understand why you dislike this kid so much. What has he done to you? You are constantly bashing him on here. A grown man talking about a 17 year old kid. A grown man that probably never played a down of football. But hey if it makes you feel better about yourself keep talking.

Some of y'all's fans could use your advise as well since all week y'all have bashed and talked about Malone "a 17 year old"

Peabody got their revenge & payback, Malone was sumin.. I truly hope his late injury is nothing major. Dresden got our own spanking tonight. Represent Reg.7 well Tide and whoop that private school! Then make history and get consecutive gold in two diff classes. Congrats. Dresden's only two losses were to the defending 1A & 2A champs, went 11-2 from 6-6 last year. Not bad at all. Lions go round ball now.. Tide rolls on.

Wow. I haven't thought of it that way. Dresden sure has no reason to hang their heads after a season like this. The Lions will be a force to reckon with next year. No doubt!

And for what it's worth.... I don't try to say anything too terribly negative on here by any means. However, all week our players have been described as classless.... Yet they were greeted by a tv (that isn't typically there) in their locker room with various sticky notes on it aimed at them. It was a prank of course... Just like Malone was pranking Union City with the pic of him and the tv. Soooo with Malone being trashed all week over the tv pic, was it really classy of Dresden to put a tv in Peabody's locker room with taunting messages? I doubt it! It's a good thing that all the negative talk only adds fuel to Peabody's fire.

Other than that, Dresden has a fine program.

Edited by TPeabodyGT

And for what it's worth.... I don't try to say anything too terribly negative on here by any means. However, all week our players have been described as classless.... Yet they were greeted by a tv (thy isn't typically there) in their locker room with various sticky notes on it aimed at them. It was a prank of course... Just like Malone was pranking Union City with the pic of him and the tv. Soooo with Malone being trashed all week over the tv pic, was it really classy of Dresden to put a tv in Peabody's locker room with taunting messages? I doubt it! It's a good thing that all the negative talk only adds fuel to Peabody's fire.

Glad I'm gonna get to watch the Tide next Friday! Hope my buddy Malone shows out for me, maybe we can meet up?

No excuses from this Lion fan. No doubt the better team won and nerves hit our youngsters. Malone was no doubt the best athlete on the field tonight. Dresser imo is still a better QB but against athletic secondary's can't force the ball. If you look up my post from the beginning of the year I picked Peabody to win the gold all year. Hard to beat a defending state championship team that returned 20 something seniors and dropped a class. Dresden will be just fine if they use this loss as motivation for next year. Congrats Tide and good luck next week bring Gold back to region 7. Not sure what Paul Tinkle smoked before the game but dang couldn't get anything right. Heard 9 gee willerkers, wrong names, wrong scores.

• Upvote 1

And for what it's worth.... I don't try to say anything too terribly negative on here by any means. However, all week our players have been described as classless.... Yet they were greeted by a tv (that isn't typically there) in their locker room with various sticky notes on it aimed at them. It was a prank of course... Just like Malone was pranking Union City with the pic of him and the tv. Soooo with Malone being trashed all week over the tv pic, was it really classy of Dresden to put a tv in Peabody's locker room with taunting messages? I doubt it! It's a good thing that all the negative talk only adds fuel to Peabody's fire.

Did this really happen???

Peabody got their revenge & payback, Malone was sumin.. I truly hope his late injury is nothing major. Dresden got our own spanking tonight. Represent Reg.7 well Tide and whoop that private school! Then make history and get consecutive gold in two diff classes. Congrats. Dresden's only two losses were to the defending 1A & 2A champs, went 11-2 from 6-6 last year. Not bad at all. Lions go round ball now.. Tide rolls on.

No doubt it would be an amazing accomplishment and I am cheering for Peabody all the way. But they won't be making history if they win a championship in 2 classifications in back to back years. I know Milan and Alcoa has done it. I think Trousdale and Maryville has as well.

Yes. It was an ancient tube tv. The pic is on Twitter. Regardless though, it was a prank. No harm done.

It was a video, not a picture. The Peabody team was jumping and chanting, "We won the m!$&"! !@&$:!g game" repeatedly for about 20 seconds. A player then says, "if you are not in high school, leave the room." You then see a couple of men in khakis (coaches?) leave the room. One of the players then climbs on a locker and starts pulling on the tv. Another player then joins on the pull.

No harm done to UC. We lost to an inferior team that lacks discipline.