Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

I agree whole-heartedly. Good luck tonight. I'm pulling for south Pitt and Wayne county. I made a prediction for this game but it means nothing. TC and south Pitt have had their share of upsetting the sweater vests. May only have one more year with them. It's your turn again to knock them down a notch and send them packing. I for one won't be surprised if it happens. I'll add it to the list of private school victims that tried to take on a rich traditioned public!

We will do our best. Trousdale County should be tough the next two years.

Dad burnit, Game means Old Pirate wears the ole jock All day & it is getting OP's blood pumping. Recon that why the skillet slinger loves to catch OP wearing it! LOPAO.......you "Circle Fly" folkes get a small disadvantage being the weather is cool, course that also means Pirate folkes don't have to contend with them pesky circle flies near as much neither! Old Pirate likes the Pirate's chances with these CA folkes. Get Ready for Some Earholing...........

I agree whole-heartedly. Good luck tonight. I'm pulling for south Pitt and Wayne county. I made a prediction for this game but it means nothing. TC and south Pitt have had their share of upsetting the sweater vests. May only have one more year with them. It's your turn again to knock them down a notch and send them packing. I for one won't be surprised if it happens. I'll add it to the list of private school victims that tried to take on a rich traditioned public!

Old Pirate has asked about the Grunt, but ain't seen a nary reply or sign of that old feller?

thanks creekbank!

Based on how both teams play I can't see any way CA would lose this one. Both teams have very good offenses and are very good at running. Both defenses will be able to stop each other's offenses, but both teams will probably put up 20 or points off of run plays. CA has SP beat though in passing situations, which is what I see CA doing a lot tonight. I simply don't think that SP will be able to stop CA's #1. He is simply a beast on the field and will be near impossible to stop him. Unless CA's quarterback can't connect with #1 tonight, CA will win, hands down