Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Tnfootballfan123.. CA is gonna win hands down? Really? Didn't those legs look like candy canes the last time you visited Lil south pittsburg? It's better to be humble now, rather than after the game.

This is a great high school match up, fitting for the playoffs, but I don't think a team is playing tonight that is going to win hands down.

You don't get it do you? He's one of us. Trying to get us all upset. He's not from Columbia Academy. Columbia Academy is having a great year and all of a sudden this guy makes an account this week? LMBO. Maybe you have been drinking too many of your name.

I have confidence in our team tonight. I think we have a good plan to contain,( not shut down because he will make some plays) their big time receiver. Make no mistake about it they are a good team. However, if our backs have gaps to run through the size of buses like Whitwell's did, Columbia Academy will be looking at our guys going by them....sticking with a close game

SP- 34 CA-28

Edited by powerp