Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Yea I was being sarcastic. I am proud of how hard the boys played till the end.

Feel free to be sarcastic all you want Mike.... Big Difference is I was being honest in saying even up to 2 games before the SP game MP was playing bad ball at the time of the season. Period.... Now you SP fans was saying all along how good of ball SP was playing and how far along SP had come all the way right up to the CA game.

Fact is CA put SP right down on the same level as MP and Fayetteville last night.

Big A stated it right in his most recent post. You got by in Rd 1&2 because you played 2 sub par teams. #1 is *supposed* to beat #2&4.. And SP did no more than what was suppose to happen.

I bought into the SP hype and give SP more credit than what was due by saying CA will win only by 7.

Anything can happen if Columbia makes it to the tittle game! But I can't imagine anyone from the east will come within 4 scores of NCS or Peabody. You never know though!

I'm studying more on Peabody now ironmike, so on them I have to reserve my thoughts, but NCS is one playmaker #12; if CA kicks it into the end zone every time on kickoff and out of bounds every punt (if having too) eliminating #11's washing machine spin moves to break tackles on returns (I started getting dizzy watching that kid spin out of WC tackles)... NCS will wear out by 2nd half keeping their starters in like NCS did against WC and with CA's rotation and depth will wear them on down by late in the 3rd. CA'S line play is better than WC's... I simply don't know why folks are continuing to overlook CA. CA is fundamentally doing all the right things teams *should be* doing to win out.

Edited by Big Bigby

Feel free to be sarcastic all you want Mike.... Big Difference is I was being honest in saying even up to 2 games before the SP game MP was playing bad ball at the time of the season. Period.... Now you SP fans was saying all along how good of ball SP was playing and how far along SP had come all the way right up to the CA game.

Fact is CA put SP right down on the same level as MP and Fayetteville last night.

Big A stated it right in his most recent post. You got by in Rd 1&2 because you played 2 sub par teams. #1 is *supposed* to beat #2&4.. And SP did no more than what was suppose to happen.

I bought into the SP hype and give SP more credit than what was due by saying CA will win only by 7.

How many times did Mount Pilot and Flakeyville have the lead on C.A.?  I don't know.  SP had the lead 3 times and thing got stopped before the half.  C.A. went in a scored and got the opening kick off in the 2nd half and scored.  That was the pivotal shift in that game.  The Pirates had C.A. to 3rd and long  2 or 3 times and failed to stop. 

How many times did Mount Pilot and Flakeyville have the lead on C.A.? I don't know. SP had the lead 3 times and thing got stopped before the half. C.A. went in a scored and got the opening kick off in the 2nd half and scored. That was the pivotal shift in that game. The Pirates had C.A. to 3rd and long 2 or 3 times and failed to stop.

"Mount Pilot" never did but kept it close til the 2nd half, mTp lost their best, leading pass rushing, run tackler- OLB at halftime cause he quit, big game changer... "Flakeyville" had the lead a few times through the game until late in the 4th when CA scored the last TD with the remaining clock.... Old Main admitted CA was off their game that night allowing Fayetteville to stay in it.

thanks Bigby, we appreciate the support! Sometimes I think Marion does that to fire up the boys!

:thumb:... I hope he keeps it up then... I liked that one article he wrote a few months back remembering the days of football nights there in the day of CMA.... Some Rich History there at your school grounds! I love that old campus, I wished I could afford to send my 4 yr. old daughter there next year.

What you're saying isn't true. If the SP team from the first of the season would have played last night we would have lost by 6 or 7 TDs. We would have been lucky to score twice.

:thumb:... I hope he keeps it up then... I liked that one article he wrote a few months back remembering the days of football nights there in the day of CMA.... Some Rich History there at your school grounds! I love that old campus, I wished I could afford to send my 4 yr. old daughter there next year.

You might get her in their work study program

CA/mTp...49-19

CA/FV....29-23

CA/SP....56-28

*Against CA*, SP was reduced to the same level as mTp and Fayetteville. - True

Quoting myself again..."SP fans was saying all along how good of ball SP was playing and how far along SP had come all the way right up to the CA game".... - True

I wasn't even talking about "the SP team from the first of the season"....(?.?.?) - True

#1 teams are supposed to or highly expected to beat (and usually do) #2 through #4 teams. So SP did. -True.

Yet what I'm speaking "isn't true".?.?

I am starting to agree with Wildcat89... "Has everything got to be spelled out for you?"

I've heard about it a little, but clueless to how it works. I would even offer my services at doing things for the school (working) to help afford her going there.

Talk to an administrator or someone in the buianesss office. There is a lot of opportunity. I was on work study during the summers and went to practice at the end of the day than went and did my farm work at the end i was basically in college

CA/mTp...49-19

CA/FV....29-23

CA/SP....56-28

*Against CA*, SP was reduced to the same level as mTp and Fayetteville. - True

Quoting myself again..."SP fans was saying all along how good of ball SP was playing and how far along SP had come all the way right up to the CA game".... - True

I wasn't even talking about "the SP team from the first of the season"....(?.?.?) - True

#1 teams are supposed to or highly expected to beat (and usually do) #2 through #4 teams. So SP did. -True.

Yet what I'm speaking "isn't true".?.?

I am starting to agree with Wildcat89... "Has everything got to be spelled out for you?"

Mount Pilot got whipped in S.P.  and you are having a hard time with it, True.