Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Talk to an administrator or someone in the buianesss office. There is a lot of opportunity. I was on work study during the summers and went to practice at the end of the day than went and did my farm work at the end i was basically in college

Thanks for the advice. I may ride into Columbia before the spring comes and chat with them to see what may come to be or not be.

It's been at least 3 years ago. I don't know what you're problem is, but I don't call names on here. I enjoy talking football and about the games. I'm sorry that you hate me so much.

Bass, I've been on here for a long time now and at some point have carried on a conversation with pretty much every poster on here, at least the older ones and I don't know what y'all's problem is with Bigby, he is one of the most respectable posters there is. I'm assuming yall are mad at h for picking against sp last week but not sure. I've always respected yall sp posters and like to read y'all's post as there's a lot to learn from yall, but yall are in the wrong with Bigby. He knows his stuff about middle Tennessee high school football and didn't disrespect any of yall in any way, yall are mad over his opinion. I thought this board was all about opinions. Bigby ain't one to get on here and just stir trouble for fun, he just loves the game and talking football and yall have dogged him for it for a week, let it go man.

don't hate you...you do call names and you have bashed folks...so, don't lie about it

Yes, I will say if someone gets out coached and an opinion about it, but that's it. I'm not lying about anything sir. I do not name call. Last year people were bashing Coach Moore at SP. I never did, I took up for the pour man. I believe I'm a respectable poster that has been here for awhile. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me.

Bass, I've been on here for a long time now and at some point have carried on a conversation with pretty much every poster on here, at least the older ones and I don't know what y'all's problem is with Bigby, he is one of the most respectable posters there is. I'm assuming yall are mad at h for picking against sp last week but not sure. I've always respected yall sp posters and like to read y'all's post as there's a lot to learn from yall, but yall are in the wrong with Bigby. He knows his stuff about middle Tennessee high school football and didn't disrespect any of yall in any way, yall are mad over his opinion. I thought this board was all about opinions. Bigby ain't one to get on here and just stir trouble for fun, he just loves the game and talking football and yall have dogged him for it for a week, let it go man.

Appreciate the good words 89!

I'm sure with these new brackets there will be growing pains with folks learning each other in who's respectable and who's not.

Appreciate the good words 89!

I'm sure with these new brackets there will be growing pains with folks learning each other in who's respectable and who's not.

I have no problems with you. Just giving an opinion. You've been around since pre Walt Smith days. I believe Mt. Pleasant should be a very good 1A program with the talent available.

WM, Old Pirate says some SP still butt hurt the young Pirates got earholed so bad. Fact this old feller still right proud cause they stayed the course and fought to the end without surrendering. Good times ahead for Pirate folkes. Best of luck to CA, respect was earned feuding with that bunch of youngons, all should be ecstatic round there as OP is sure they is!

Yes, I will say if someone gets out coached and an opinion about it, but that's it. I'm not lying about anything sir. I do not name call. Last year people were bashing Coach Moore at SP. I never did, I took up for the pour man. I believe I'm a respectable poster that has been here for awhile. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me.

Calm down Barney, Old Pirate been around for a spell too, ain't got a clue where this mess come from, recon some sees bashing differently than others. Like OP references a SOS and sitch. Most like the pats on the back but none like the nay Sayers. Leastways, time for this OP to hit the sack.